Living Imagination (A Median Aspect in Tulpa Land)

Guest Anonymous

Just note that the people, and I'll assume I'm part of that audience, that seem to undermine thought forms that aren't treated as sentient don't necessarily have this innate hatred to eradicate the potential interaction with them. In other words, I wouldn't get a kick of telling a dream character that they're nothing more than a figment of my imagination, as that seems to be self-referential backlash at best.

If you have nothing else to point to get a reliable feedback loop through others, then yeah, you'll be at a dead-end, and you'll be bored of any discussions with tulpa, and lose novelty of it which ironically devalues all sentiment you may have over Melian entirely. Because this forum, and others of different views on thought-forms will have their own degree of having novelty and virtue in treasuring the concepts they want to feel is conceivable in the inner confines of their mind. You have your own virtue, but you, like any other person, would like an outlet for this to be expressed.

If you see the bigger picture, this seems to add up to whatever concept helps cultivate self-progression and any goal for self-actualization, and what have you. Instead of cherry-picking things, maybe realizing that at the end of the day, we cannot have your inner experiences, nor your imagination that can help condition whatever mode of operation you want with a thought form that's treated in XYZ fashion, forums over type of thought-forms end up being virtuous in some way; it's just the path they take will vary, and that sense of liberation of knowing one can take one of many paths is there; no inherent right or wrong -- just another way to understand oneself, and their mind.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Melian

Ugh, now I know what you're talking about. Yeah, I've scrolled through that a few times and put my hand straight through my face.

Something I've realized over the years is that people like to write a ton of big words in patterns that barely make sense so they can act like they know something. For real, nobody has time to read back 2 sentences 6 times just to figure out what the person was trying to say.

But hey you know, longitudinal accelerators generate extreme conditions in the bank ports. But when combined with neodymium rotational magnetic fields and Tupac is alive in Cuba hence if anyone ever was insofar to use want to do look more like experienced a quandary of which differential pressure in the valve body caused improper fuel delivery.

Did you get any of that? Neither did I.

It's my qualia that people aren't as smart as they think they are, and think that saying the same shit over and over while using one or two pretty words or phrases consistently makes them smarter every time they repost it. Also, everyone else is wrong.

This is from Hex:

beetleinabox.jpg.e66a40597bbb0b1aa5d12b9eb61f0996.jpg

It's best to just call me Beany.

Tupper: Hexferry / d.o.b.: 11/04/2015

Hex will speak in italics, if she decides to.

-

It's my qualia that people aren't as smart as they think they are, and think that saying the same shit over and over while using one or two pretty words or phrases consistently makes them smarter every time they repost it. Also, everyone else is wrong.

The funny thing, in order for you to really believe this, you have to imagine stepping inside that person’s qualia, and really think they’re being smart by using a few “big” words even though you can’t really have their inner experiences to arrive at the conclusion that they’re really in it for their self-interest. That’s probably a distraction to allow others to not use context clues, or understand synonyms for other words.

It allows ignorance to be created to imply that there has to be this absolute upbringing everyone must live up to, and must only subscribe to a certain list of words, otherwise, they are treated as outcasts. That seems to be more egotistical than coming to terms with the fact that everyone is going to have a different upbringing, and different preference with words. It gets chalked up to “stop liking what I don’t like; only look at my list of words, stupid head.” But, one just has to deal with it.

But of course, no one will ever like the idea of actually having to take effort to use context clues that they hopefully learned in their classes. Oh god, to actually have to go through that would be exhausting, and a waste of time. You’re actually right, thanks for telling me that. Guess we should slap our English teachers in the faces for making us read and try to use clues to understand things we can’t seem to understand at face value; to actually not be lazy, and have the time, or find the time to understand something. No one has time to go to Google, and take a few seconds typing "define: -word here-," but instead spend 5 minutes to type a rant over this same difficult act. The latter clearly seems to be more time efficient because it consistently allows them to sustain that superiority complex.

No one would ever want to see someone using Google more efficiently than the other, because God, that would just wreck the ego completely! Man, sorry for doing that to you. But hey, we all learn to grown some backbone. Suck in that gut, and stand up straight, soldier!

The education system is fucked up, that it is. It doesn't let others be spoon fed things tailored for their own brain because it would be horrifying to realize that there are other minds with different means of understanding something. Let's fight for a revolution, a revolution to say "Fuck Science" instead of "For Science." Screw those words like epistemology, ontology, and such that Science uses to describe a knowable world. Fuck it all. That's sounds like a initiative for the forum, actually. "Oh no, why doesn't Science welcome this concept as much? Oh right, we're too busy saying fuck you to terms the Scientific communities use....no wonder! And what's even better? Let's use Linkzelda as a scapegoat in that "fuck you," because boy, he sure does help salvage my superiority complex. I wouldn't want to have any feelings of inferiority, and in order for me to not feel that, everyone else is wrong."

Oh wait, but you're clearly not doing that. Because that would be way too harsh for me to curb stomp you, because I'll just get labeled as, "He's being a meanie face. Only I get to be a meanie face by insulting him by thinking he truly things he's smarter than me. How DARE he exist with a different lifestyle than mine! It's so disgusting...UGH! FUCK HIM!"

I can hear the screaming inside of you. Just let it out. Also, if a mod intervenes in this, and this gets edited, it just shows how silence is the best way for others to insult others, and make lies over what they think of them. But when the other makes their insults vocalized, they see how fucked up they really are. All for feeling like a special snowflake because one person out of billions in the world made them feel like shit.

Sorry for existing. Gosh.

So what are you in it for then? Because all I've seen in the past little while is you repeatedly ham fisting home your theory about people having subjective experiences and how nobody else can know what they really are. At the same time you're discarding other people's opinions on the matter, effectively eroding your own point by not taking into account other people's "qualia".

Regardless of how you think it makes you look, to others, it makes you look like a self important, self absorbed tool.

I can sum up what your entire post addressing me said in a couple quick and easy lines.

>Shut up you don't know what you're talking about.

>You're a jerk for telling me I'm psuedo-smart.

>You're a lazy moron who only speaks in ebonics.

>Use Google faggot.

>I'm still smarter than you.

Just stop.

Ugh, now I know what you're talking about. Yeah, I've scrolled through that a few times and put my hand straight through my face.

Something I've realized over the years is that people like to write a ton of big words in patterns that barely make sense so they can act like they know something. For real, nobody has time to read back 2 sentences 6 times just to figure out what the person was trying to say.

Hey, stop that! You're just saying emotions as a response to something you didn't understand without thinking at all. You didn't actually say anything as far as I'm concerned, that was rude. "He spends a lot of time reading intensive literature and so his vocabulary reflects what he's used to being communicated to in." WOW, suddenly what you were just so rude about is completely uncalled for and you're a jerk!

So what are you in it for then? Because all I've seen in the past little while is you repeatedly ham fisting home your theory about people having subjective experiences and how nobody else can know what they really are. At the same time you're discarding other people's opinions on the matter, effectively eroding your own point by not taking into account other people's "qualia".

YOU stop! You're saying gibberish, you're talking to someone who doesn't exist, you're making up what's not there! Show proof! Show him a time he refused to acknowledge someone's opinion! In the Beetle thread, go actually read what this is all about. Melian was replying saying things that were totally failing to get the point of the thread constantly, like "my beetle is pretty" and "surely I exist in some capacity, right?" when that doesn't have anything to do with the topic. We weren't talking about if tulpas existed, the thread is talking about sharing qualia (which is a cool-sounding word that means "personal experience unique to the individual that can't be directly shared"). She just showed up and said stuff that didn't contribute at all (sorry Mel).

The "ham-fisted theory" was simply the fact that qualia exists and that we can't know exactly how others feel, but we do our best to convey it with words and stuff. And the thread is talking about how we can do that. There's no opinion there, and so no opinion that can be said against it either. And for the opinions he does state, they're simply one half of a discussion between two people, because you need to say things with words to convey to someone how you feel/what you think and then have them respond to get their input on your output.

Don't fight! And don't fight because of feelings ignoring logic, because emotions are often uncalled for when you don't use logic and everything could work out a lot nicer! Stobbit guys!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

This isn't my "own" point of view. The theory is based on what a collective group of people have stated in the past. I am only the messenger. No one is disregarding anyone's opinion. There isn't a forum rule where you HAVE to accept all views, and integrate it with your own. If that was the case, that would be a hugbox.

Regardless of how you think it makes you look, to others, it makes you look like a self important, self absorbedtool.

"To me, it makes you look like a self important, self absorbed tool."

Tool, for what? For Science? For scholarly endeavors?

>Shut up you don't know what you're talking about.

>You're a jerk for telling me I'm psuedo-smart.

>You're a lazy moron who only speaks in ebonics.

>Use Google faggot.

>I'm still smarter than you.

Just stop.

Not really, I'm not telling you to shut up. I was showing how extreme your insults really are. Because you need to create this other Linkzelda that thinks he is what you think he is. Even though I'm telling you right now, that I'm only just relaying what I learn from all the research, and discussions I've done with other communities.

You have to construct that assumption of my post through your own language. But nowhere did I state you're a "faggot."

You see, this is why Science will never welcome us at all. Because if one person is using terms Scientific communities would use, they will instantly see it as the person being smarter, or a self-absorbed tool. You assume I'm the only person in the known world to use these terms. People had to coin these terms, not me. And by me being interested in relaying those scientific, and philosophical theories of mind, and your reaction to it makes me realize that even if Science welcomed this concept of tulpas, you would be so enraged; I would be the least of your concerns because you'll realize how Science would objectify the tulpa concept to no end.

You keep thinking you're not the self-absorbed tool by imagining me as one. You keep thinking that this insecurity of yours over words is not one to be concerned about. You have to create sham arguments to fuel that anger. But you're shifting your anger towards an imagination, a delusion of what you think of me. So much that no matter how honest I attempt to be for you, you'll always think of me as that guy with that delusions of superiority. You become the bully, and me being silent towards it allows you to make it even worse.

But the moment I take action, to curb stomp your BS, you have to give trash talk that's really trash talking what the community wants to go for -- "For Science." That is the belief you have to set up because suddenly, it's wrong for a person to refute another person's opinion for the sake of discussion. It has to be either a hugbox, or a community where people understand that even if there's a difference in opinion, it only adds on to more ways on how others can handle their life with their tulpas.

But no, you refuse to believe that kind of Linkzelda that actually wants to give a shit for the forum's intiative. You prefer your own brand of Linkzelda. Your own brand of "For Science" that you fear will objectify everything you've done so far for whoever you treat as sentient. That is the core issue you face. Not me; I'm just the scapegoat, but you're so used to bullying, insulting, and engaging in this circle jerk with others to realize that.

You don't want to believe there can be a person that wants to relate to philosophical, psychological, and scientific theories at all. You don't want to believe that because there's this black and white view of:

1. If they use big words that others coined that correlate to psychological, scientific, and philosophical views, they are try hards; because the "For Science" part of the forum is only for discussions related to psychological, scientif---Oh wait, can't you see how a person can royally mess themselves up right there?

2. I don't want to see Linkzelda, or anyone using terms based on psychological, scientific, and philosophical viewpoints at all. I don't want to learn the fact that Linkzelda didn't coin these terms. These terms were coined by the scientific community, and Linkzelda just happened to use them to relate to the forum's initiative. "But I hate Linkzelda, so I don't care if he's trying to be on topic in those discussions. He needs to burn, and I want to see him burn."

People have opinions, and are entitled to them. I'm not shrugging them off. I am LEARNING. I move on, and take those opinions in my journey like anyone else. It's as simple as that.

Also, you misread the theory, NOT MY THEORY. The theory is that a person CAN know what they are, but they CANNOT know the inner experiences of another person. Language is used to compensate for that. That is another sham argument you created due to a misinterpretation.

Well sure that's about what I was saying. But I was also saying, don't fight! As soon as you start arguing instead of discussing no one is going to learn anything and you're just wasting each others' time. Please don't reply to each other if you aren't going to be reasonable. Or rather, don't reply if your goal is to make the other person understand something. If that's your goal, then first you should try and understand what they were trying to make you understand. Not because what they're saying is more important or anything, just because things will only get more complicated if you don't.

Also I'm not taking sides against anyone here, I defend whoever is attacked. My goal isn't to win whichever fight I choose, it's to stop the fighting altogether. Because then we all win. If you think you're being attacked then tell me and I will help them understand what you are trying to say, okay?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

@Lucilyn

Do you really expect my host to read all of LZ's textwalls? Do you really think she doesn't understand the point? Here, all that ever needed to be said from him in one line:

"None of us can truly know what anyone else is thinking, or how they perceive reality."

THERE! I solved it! But he goes on and on forever and repeats himself like a broken record. You wanna talk gibberish? Read his posts. Just because the dude reads both the dictionary and the thesaurus doesn't mean shit. It's just an excuse for him to try to make himself look smarter.

My host was having a discussion with Melian about the state of the forums and he decided to butt into it. He asked for it straight up, but now MY HOST is the jerk for telling him off. That's jokes right there. I don't see how you've got anything to do with it so why are you here ripping on my host?

Nah, don't even answer that. I apologize on her behalf for recognizing bullshit.

@linkzelda

Did you ever stop to think that maybe this can never be truly scientific? If anything it falls under psychology, which is barely a science in itself since you can't even apply the scientific method to it because hey, everyone is different. Isn't that the point of this theory you've been toting around in the first place? That everyone is different? Yeah a lot of people have similar experiences, and you can try your best to categorize them, but you're never going to get a definitive set of rules for how minds work, they're all different.

All we can do is try different things among ourselves and be amused at the results. Let's be real, this is never going to be a true science. I don't know why you're trying to turn it into one.

Now give me your damn lunch money.

Also I'm not taking sides against anyone here, I defend whoever is attacked. My goal isn't to win whichever fight I choose, it's to stop the fighting altogether. Because then we all win. If you think you're being attacked then tell me and I will help them understand what you are trying to say, okay?

Don't worry. I'll stop. I know the next response from them will be a form of bullying. But should the day come when there are more members that use those terms from the Scientific community, I will be the least of their concerns. But they have that convenience of not worrying about this, which is why they can engage in circle jerks rather than contributing to the community. I accept you as my mediator, Lucilyn. Thank you.

I'll go away before this escalates, because I'm sure this is what they want. To see that brand of Linkzelda in their qualia, so they can feel that sense of satisfaction. This is what happens when people over-hype others, unfortunately.

Heaven knows what those other scientists that invest in some much time in literature related to Science to come up with theories of mind, and such. Because they're just as bad. But if the community is for those types of people, then it's no wonder we're at a dead-end. It's because of that negativity towards people who engage in those pursuits in the first place. All to mask the fact that they're just lazy.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe this can never be truly scientific?

I stated that probability in the beetle in the box thread. It was kind of obvious that I knew that through that analogy, this phenomenon can't really be measured scientifically, or empirically observed objectively. Did you ever stop to read that? Oh wait, I forgot, the text walls bleed your eyes. You're too fixated of the difficulty to take the time to breathe, and just read. Philosophy, on the other hand, is something anyone can relate to (ethics, etc.), because people have to take an action in treating a tulpa as sentient. No escaping that.

I'm done with you. You give nothing but insults, and assuming things that I explicitly made clear IF you weren't so bothered by your eyes bleeding. You undermine yourself, and that's all you can do in order to insult me. You have to actually show your inability to conquer those struggles, which is only adding on to the pity. Why do that? Stop undermining yourself, and realize, you're only making things worse. No person is worth you having to underestimating yourself. Period.

I stated that probability in the beetle in the box thread. It was kind of obvious that I knew that through that analogy, this phenomenon can't really be measured scientifically, or empirically observed objectively.

So you admit that it can't be scientific, and yet you want to make it scientific? Do you even realize how much you contradict yourself?

I'm done with you. You give nothing but insults, and assuming things that I explicitly made clear IF you weren't so bothered by your eyes bleeding. You undermine yourself, and that's all you can do in order to insult me. You have to actually show your inability to conquer those struggles, which is only adding on to the pity.

I insult you because you're hilarious, dude. You're trying to turn this phenomenon into something it's not and that you know it can't be, and you sit here and say that you pity me? I can smell your greasy fedora from here guy. Tup more, armchair less.

EDIT: Sorry for filling up your thread Melian, I'm done.