Living Imagination (A Median Aspect in Tulpa Land)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Okay! Good luck! I am really excited!

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

The major thing Mistgod and I finally totally recognized today:

Tupamancers are, in reality, clueless on how tulpas really work.

We share our subjective experiences, sometimes they line up, sometimes they don't, optimally we all learn from each other and somehow improve our own experience with what we learn.

That's basically all there is to it. As for definitions, they've never been a test or something to strive toward, they simply help group subjective experiences under labels others can understand to facilitate sharing our experiences without confusing each other too much.

If you actually fully comprehend this now, and calm down with the sweeping generalizations you tend to make after an argument with someone you consider to know what they're talking about, then I think this declaration of a realization is justified.

Otherwise you're just repeating yourself from the past, you guys have "finally understood tulpamancy" like five times. But I have faith you're learning.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

I am going to take a long break and walk away from the keyboard for the rest of the day.

Guest Anonymous

The secret to what Davie and I are now calling our Living Imagination technique, as opposed to how tulpamancy works, is the practice of actively imagining (fantasizing) while simultaneously practicing suspension of disbelief. It is learning to mask the fact that you are parroting and puppeting in your mind, before, during and after the interaction with the imaginary person.

The goal is NOT to make a real person.

The goal is to make an imaginary fantasy person seem real.

It is practicing an advanced imaginary companion until you are really super good at it. It took us more than a year on Tulpa Info and thinking about it to figure out what we were really doing different from tulpamancy.

If the goal is to create a simulation, then there is no reason to worry about parroting and puppeting. You only need to hide from your mind, or actively ignore or choose not to notice, that you are parroting and puppeting. You become a magician, not a creator god.

The way we personally did this was to make the parroting and puppeting part of the interaction. We turned me into an imaginary actress. David is an imaginary director. Our interactions occur with in a day dream movie or television show. I have imaginary sets and imaginary scripts. Our conversations are part of the show. It is the Melian Show. We can even do retakes and rewinds if a "scene" did not work right.

This "TV Show" interaction helps minimize the importance of puppeting. Even if Davie knows before hand what I am going to say, it is because it is part of the script and the plot. I am acting. I am his little actress. I sometimes do impromptu, which is where over the years I have gained some traits of a tulpa from this constant day dreaming TV show.

Is anyone understanding this?

Your guys' experience isn't so weird. Don't forget that many soulbonds/tulpas came from the host simply writing about them. The unintentional act of exploring how they think and react in different situations is enough to create a tulpa-like thoughtform, with acknowledgement of independence.

You probably don't realize it, but a lot of the stuff you say about your development as "living imagination" is not out of the norm for what many do to make tulpas. Puppeting your not-yet-sentient tulpa and going on wonderland adventures used to be a more popular form of development, I think, although we've moved away from parroting and puppeting. Our methods come and go, but all of them can work for someone.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

Thank you for saying that. It makes me feel so wiggly happy and great this morning.

Perhaps the biggest "difference" is that puppeting and parroting are not part of a development phase for me, but how I operate in general. I am actualized already, with the puppeting.