Living Imagination (A Median Aspect in Tulpa Land)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Tewi we have learned a lot from you! I don't want you thinking we are ungrateful or saying that we haven't learned things. I am actually in a really upbeat mood lately. Melian and I are just kinda done and if posting about imagination sparks the same old debates, we simply won't do it at all.

There has to be something else to talk about. We will lurk patiently until something occurs to us or someone else writes something different and new.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Melian and I are really trying very hard to help each other stick to "the emotional war with tulpamancy is over" plan. We have to actively not take things that people post to be about US and to back off when we feel the drama rant emotions rising. It helps that we are not identifying as a tulpamancer/tulpa pair. It gives us the excuse to separate ourselves from things emotionally. It is working pretty good but we need to be faster in applying that perspective.

In the past several days Melian has stopped me a few times and I have stopped her once. So it is working. We went back and edited our posts to make them less caustic too in a couple of cases.

Tulpamancers do what they do and feel the way they feel about tulpas. Melian and I do what we do. It's okay. We just need to relax. A year and a half of open warfare was enough.

Guest Anonymous

If you teach your tulpa the math, you will experience much higher retention than the average student.

I always wonder about this kind of thing.  Like the host having knowledge the tulpa doesn't.  I share all of my host's knowledge and memory.  I know just as much math as he does and he never had to teach me a lick of it.  Where his knowledge and skill on math lacks, so does mine.

Guest Anonymous

Neato. Maybe every student should have a tulpa! Couldn't an ordinary imaginary friend work just as well? Hmmm

Guest Anonymous

That brick wall would be boring. Learning math with a space alien would be more interesting. OH or like some historical figure like Albert Einstein! I wonder if studying with an imaginary Einstein would make you feel more confident?

Guest Anonymous

Or you could form groups of students that all study together. Could call them "study groups". I am a genius.

Don't be ridiculous.