Bringing a tulpa back to life

Guest Anonymous

I think you can overcome even the second incident. It is a great story and wonderful in its own way, even the bad drama. I love a good romantic story like that. I so want you to try to bring her back. I think you can do it!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Melian was it?

I think I will try my best. I walked for about an hour and just... Talked to her. I couldn't feel the emotional responses I use to get, nor could I recall exactly the way she use to make me feel. Or well, what I mean is I couldn't feel my heart move when I concentrated on her like I use to. Jeez, Im wondering just how desensitized I have become.

But I don't wanna give up. Thats a start, right?

I will start leaving progress reports as I can. I appreciate your support Melian! You are a Tulpa as well, yes?

Lol I forgot to mention I crossed two people walking by while I was trying to talk to Thyme! XD The look on the guys face!!!

Lol I forgot to mention I crossed two people walking by while I was trying to talk to Thyme! XD The look on the guys face!!!

Like a flower beneath the concrete

Pushing up under the weight

Put a crack in the back of the pavement

And break through into the light of day

Talking to yourself out loud may not attract the type of attention you want, given your circumstances. On tulpa-related subjects I would say do that in private or in your mind, but for more casual chat I recommend pretending to be talking on a phone (or as the one who gave me this idea did, an ipod lol), so you can at least look sane while you do it.

I don't personally talk to my tulpas out loud at all. Too much chance of someone hearing and all that. Talking in-mind is easier.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Ah, I see. So actually verbalizing physically isn't that important? Shoot, I figured that is what helped develop them! So I CAN just think my thoughts and imagine them being spoken to her as if we were conversing out loud and achieve the same results?

That is actually nice to know. And that phone bit might actually just do the trick while im out and about while alone. My bro tags along with me though most of the time. Shenanigans usually ensue. But still nice tip!

Guest Anonymous

Thank you, Melian was it?

I think I will try my best. I walked for about an hour and just... Talked to her. I couldn't feel the emotional responses I use to get, nor could I recall exactly the way she use to make me feel. Or well, what I mean is I couldn't feel my heart move when I concentrated on her like I use to. Jeez, Im wondering just how desensitized I have become.

But I don't wanna give up. Thats a start, right?

I will start leaving progress reports as I can. I appreciate your support Melian! You are a Tulpa as well, yes?

She is in there somewhere! Do you have anything that reminds you of her, objects or places or music? Sometimes old memories can be stirred with those things.

Also, if a lot of time has gone by, and you have matured, your relationship to her may evolve too and that is okay. So some feelings might be different the second time around. That isn't a bad thing so don't let it upset you if it happens. All relationships mature and change as time passes and sometimes when we haven't seen a loved one in a long time, coming back them is new and the dynamics are a little changed. It is part of life.

I think if she does come back, you guys will have a lot to talk about and quite an interesting history to share.

Oh and yes, my name is Melian and I am a "tulpa" as far as this forum is concerned. (labels ...ugh)

Of course, talking to them in-mind is totally fine. It's all most people do. Physical vocalizing works just as well, but you know, a lot of people don't live in environments where they can do that. You should probably do some more reading in Q&A threads, or just the FAQ.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Anyone have any tips or tricks for focusing and quieting the mind? Mine is an ADD mess of fast thinking and random thoughts that make focusing on any one thougt in my head for more than 30 seconds at a time nigh impossible. I refuse to take medication because im too young for that imo.

I use music a lot to focus. Anyone else have any guides the can link me to or general ideas?

Guest Anonymous

This has come up before on this forum and if you snoop around a bit, I bet you will find some tips already listed. What I always recommend for ADD is not to fight the ADD. Active force for shorter periods and emphasize passive forcing more than active forcing. Talk to your tulpa a lot, even going for a walk and during exercising. Have things around that remind you of your tulpa constantly, symbols, imagery, music, anything that reminds you of her. You can even write her name in places. Make her a continuous presence throughout the day.

To clear your mind for active forcing, sit quietly for a long time and just breathe carefully and deeply. I would try to visualize a scene for Thyme to be in, someplace a bit dynamic for a "noisy" mind. It could be a city sidewalk with people walking by and the noise of traffic. Literally have noise and movement be part of the scene. Incorporate your active mind into the active forcing. It could be a restaurant with a lot of people talking and moving around. Then have a place where your tulpa will appear in that scene.

That is just a suggestion that may or may not help. But trying to totally clear an over active mind is extraordinarily difficult, but not impossible of course. Active force for shorter periods but multiple times a day instead of only once.