any tulpa with alien forms?

kovyxen

Me, Kovie, as a tulpa with a form that was based on a design for a fictional, extra terrestrial, sentient life form... ah, it's rather difficult to explain. Or, maybe not. Maybe it's just odd, because despite that this is the only world i've ever known.. when i look at the sky, especially the stars, i feel a bit homesick. Sometimes more than a bit. Once or twice when stargazing with Ana, i started tearing up. It's really weird honestly, i know it's probably not something i should be feeling but, it still feels like there's a place somewhere else that might be a better home for me. Not that i want to leave Ana, i love her dearly but, i suppose my curiosity can be a bit too much sometimes.

So, on that topic... are there any other tulpa with forms based on an extra terrestrial body? If so, have you ever experienced something similar to what i described?

As for anyone else, feel free to comment or maybe offer advice on how to relieve my anxiety about this? ^^"

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

Luna: I don't look like an alien, but my host made me a Lunarian and I often wonder what it would be like to meet others of my kind. So I too feel a little homesick when I look up at the moon.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Guest Anonymous

Pick out a star you think is your home system. Create an alien world as part of your wonderland, as you would imagine your home world to be. Create an imaginary space ship to occasionally "take you home to visit." You are really only imagining you came from another world, unless you are having a metaphysical take on this and that would be another problem entirely. Still the imaginary home world and imaginary space ship might still be fun in that case.

Guest Anonymous

Well, Rina and her friends and family are working on recreating their home in their wonderland - which is a truly massive place, so ahdunno how far they've come so far.

But yeah - you could just do that too, right?

Shape yer wonderland to be a place you would call home.

Greets,

AG

Luna: I don't look like an alien, but

Hah, I wasn't expecting you when I saw the thread title. Alright then, Reisen is from the same place Luna is. That is, Luna.

But if you compared them to Kovie's form there may be a slight difference in just how "alien" they look.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Luna: I don't look like an alien, but my host made me a Lunarian and I often wonder what it would be like to meet others of my kind. So I too feel a little homesick when I look up at the moon.

Aaww. Suppose that goes to say you believe real aliens exist? ^^ Or, are lunarians from something else?

Pick out a star you think is your home system. Create an alien world as part of your wonderland, as you would imagine your home world to be. Create an imaginary space ship to occasionally "take you home to visit." You are really only imagining you came from another world, unless you are having a metaphysical take on this and that would be another problem entirely. Still the imaginary home world and imaginary space ship might still be fun in that case.

Yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun~

Ana doesn't spend much time in our wonderland though, she doesn't often have time for neat adventures like that. She already has lots of ideas for my alien world though, and i quite enjoy them. I really like your idea to pick out a star though, i think i'll go do that now! *wanders off outside for a bit*

Aww, it's too cloudy to pick out a star now. Oh well, i'll find one later. ^^

Well, Rina and her friends and family are working on recreating their home in their wonderland - which is a truly massive place, so ahdunno how far they've come so far.

But yeah - you could just do that too, right?

Shape yer wonderland to be a place you would call home.

Greets,

AG

I could do that, it'd be very fun to model the wonderland after the ideas Ana has for my home world, but... we already have a nice place for our wonderland, and Vyx really likes it. I don't think i want to change it, if she likes it so much. Maybe i could make a small part of it for myself though.

Hah, I wasn't expecting you when I saw the thread title. Alright then, Reisen is from the same place Luna is. That is, Luna.

But if you compared them to Kovie's form there may be a slight difference in just how "alien" they look.

Ehehe, Ana looked up lunarians, and i saw a character that looks just like something in her memories. That's you, Reisen? Doesn't look very alien-like, but still super cute~

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

Luna's form (the lunarians) and Reisen's form (a moon rabbit) are both from Touhou. Lunarians are basically humans, and moon rabbits are basically humans with ruffled rabbit ears, and tail.

Like I was saying, not quite as "alien" in comparison to you.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Mine is a vague knock-off of Lovecraft's Azathoth. Which almost by definition, is an alien.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie