So Melian, how long are you staying for this time?

jean-luc

Guest Anonymous

There is no point in attempting to leave again ever. If we declare a self ban, no one will believe it and the mods may ignore it as we don't abide by them and try to sneak around them. There is no point in unregistering an account as we just make a new one a few days later. Self bans and trying to rage quit flat out never works for Mistgod and I. No one is even impressed with it anymore as they know we are bull shitting about leaving. So it is pointless. You are all stuck with us.

The only actual real forum ban we ever got was one three week ban for telling Derpy "I love you, I think you are great, but you can kiss my butt." AND I was kidding and being silly with that. Sarcastic humor is lost in text. Granted it was an incident within the context of lots of other drama elsewhere, so I did deserve it and I had been repeatedly warned. Derpy was giving friendly advice on how not to be annoying and get into trouble, which was the biggest irony with that one. Oops.

No one cares anymore about my nature or whether I am a tulpa or not or independently sentient or not, if they ever did. It is pointless to keep writing about that. I think we covered it in our 150 or so pages of ramblings just a tiny, teensy bit.

No one cares that I have a blog thread in the Lounge. Everyone got used to it and can ignore it if they like. Vosaiu taught us to keep it contained.

No one cares if persons like Iscartiot, Monsterkidd, or Jake find the presence of Mistgod and I intolerable on the forum. There is no point in getting upset when one of these guys comes along. Obviously, they never last anyway. PM reports to the mods are my friend!

The assumption of independent sentience model works in creating and tulpas and is important in the functionality of tulpas. Whether Mistgod and I believe in it is irrelevant. Tulpamancers do believe in it and use it. It is established by consensus of opinion and supported by a large body of anecdotal evidence. No point in debating it anymore either. So that is resolved.

Nothing more to rage and worry about. I think.

We are still weird though.

I like my new Glitterbutt account.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Nothing more to rage and worry about. I think

I'm sure you'll find something.

That was a very nice summary by the way, I wanted to do something similar with links but meh effort.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Guest Anonymous

I will try to rage in PMs if I am going to rage. There was that whole thing about tulpa death yesterday. I don't believe tulpas can die unless the host dies. So there is no killers or murderers in hosts, just someone who let their tulpa fade or dissipate. The tulpa can come back. Whether it is mean to let a tulpa dissipate, well, I dunno. I guess it would be mean if the tulpa d'nt want to fade and d'nt deserve it. There are no murderers or killers of any kind on this forum. I believe there is always hope a tulpa can come back and be "resurrected."

Yeah so there was some edgy, tense conversations bout that yesterday.

But NOW there is totally nothing to rage and worry bout.

I don't know, I think Mistgod and Melian always offered activity and interesting arguments even if I haven't agreed with everything either of them have said.

Good to see y'all back around, I guess?

We're all gonna make it brah.

Guest Anonymous

Welcome back Melian, from all of us.

Thank you!

I don't know, I think Mistgod and Melian always offered activity and interesting arguments even if I haven't agreed with everything either of them have said.

Good to see y'all back around, I guess?

Thank you Stevie. We have always been grateful to you for helping us find the Maladaptive Day Dreaming psychological research and that led us to Fantasy Prone Personality. All of that was so much closer than tulpamancy for us.

We are somewhere out there between tulpa and excessive day dreaming. We are some weird mix of proto-tulpa, rp character and day dream star that we will never nail down.

We are weird.

Thanks very much for the welcome back.

Proto-tulpa... This makes me want to see Melian in Protoman cosplay. >.>

I had a small feeling you'd be back. You're a bit like me, a creature of habit, and this is your stalking ground. X3

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Guest Anonymous

"stalking ground"

Damn that is a good descriptor. LOL

Guest Anonymous

Thank you Yenu.

Yes and it will be different now and here is why. Davie and I learned something while we were away. We learned that view points in the tulpamancy community are not just view points. They are the fuel or basic building material that creates tulpas and allows them to function. Tulpas live in the mind and are affected by the mind. Therefore, they are affected by beliefs and world views. Their very existence and safe function often depends on it.

That may even include negative viewpoints about my host and I. We have seen this where a person is treading water, attempting to stay afloat in their existential crisis and in the process they have to push Davie and I under a bit (we make ourselves huge targets). Before we took that so personally. But now we are realizing it is an emotional thing and deep down they are not doing it for spite or malicious intent really. It's like when a drowning victim panics and grabs another person and is pushing her under the water, using her as a floatation device. We have noticed that those who attacked us most viciously were actually the most vulnerable. That is why they were doing it. (P.S. These guys often present themselves in public as rock solid and elite, but that itself is a red flag that all is not well internally).

So it puts a whole new level on patience, compassion and live and let live.

The assumption of independent sentience in tulpamancy practice, for instance, isn't just science (it never really was science) it is like the chromosomes and DNA of tulpas. People are naturally sensitive about it. If we argue too vehemently without consideration, we could be hurting someone physically and emotionally. We don't have to be right that badly.