Progress of Sam

GagiePie

You're doing just fine, and I'm sure that your tulpa understands that you'll occasionally have to put up with these distractions. I saw above that you were worried about being a bad host, but from what I've read, it sounds like you really care, and that's what matters. Keep it up.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I have to go somewhere to see what's wrong with my foot, so when that's finished if mom doesn't cling around me I'm going to talk to Sam and try to go into the wonderland. I can float there if I can feel the foot pain in there! Hehe, trying to make light out of the situation but I am hoping I can talk to Sam at some point today. Updates later!

So I came back with an air cast on my foot at one, I hope I find some time to talk to her other than just passive forcing. I really hate that word "Forcing" but that's what it's called if you try to talk to your tulpa while doing other things... This sucks but I'll post day eight tonight... My foot hurts, ouch.

P.S: I broke my 2nd toe and chipped my 3rd. I need to go to therapy in 7 weeks. Not to self; don't ride down the hill on a scooter...

I don't think I'll be able to do anything with Sam today... I have about 3 hours left today but I'm going to take a shower and then we're going camping tonight. I think the best thing to do today is try to visualize myself in the wonder land. Tomorrow I'm going to apologize to her and tell her what happened. Also if I'm able to see any changes in the wonderland I'll tell her about those.

I really hate that word "Forcing" but that's what it's called if you try to talk to your tulpa while doing other things...

You don't have to call it forcing. Some call it forging.

Or you could use... merp. Yeah that works too.

Also, get well soon!

Day 8: Sadly I don't have a lot to put here for this day... As you can read above my foot got hurt which made me kinda unable to conesntrait or start anything with Sam today. I did start trying to visualize myself in the Wonderland but I fell asleep. From what I remember the table was longer and brown wood, with more drinks on it and the colors seemed more fleshed out. I saw a couch but that was only once. I have trouble seeing myself walk in there but I'll get better. I gotta talk to Sam about this all tomorrow. I remember imagining the cups having some with "???" cause I still couldn't deside but that didn't work out. I have to g to bed.

P.S.

From what I remember from dreams are just whiteness... I left our wonderland basic so we could work on it together. I thought i'd be a bonding experience. Hopefully day 9 is better.

Alternatively, you could just say that you're interacting with your tulpa. You don't need to use terms like 'forcing' for other people to understand you, especially if you're going in-depth about your actions in this thread. And if you're doing things like camping, you could always narrate in the moments where you're not focusing hard on something - don't limit yourself to dedicated sessions.

And if you're doing things like camping, you could always narrate in the moments where you're not focusing hard on something - don't limit yourself to dedicated sessions.

Thank you. That makes a lot of sense. I'll try to do that, thank you again! :O

I'm going to try and Narrate today... from what I've read it's directing your thoughts to your tulpa... or trying to hear them? I wasn't to clear on that topic...