After 3 years of Forcing, still 0% Progress

After 3 years of Forcing i still got no reply from my Tulpa.

I tried everything but nothing works for me and i dont know what i should do except for waiting that she gives me a reply.

its just sad and i wish that she would reply to me.

sorry for bad english

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post written for someone with a similar situation: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-sentience-time-3-years-so-far-i-don-t-know-what-to-do-i-need-help?pid=166257#pid166257

Oh hey, Lumi actually wrote a post for you last year too. Take this to heart, because it is the answer.

Your beliefs create your reality. If you aren't seeing results, it's because you don't believe there should be results. You may want results, but you still believe you won't see any. You've convinced yourself your tulpa can't or won't speak. You're reaffirming that your tulpa is not doing what you want, and that they will continue doing so.

It's a lot of work, changing your beliefs, and it may not be for everyone. But if you can't open up and stop limiting your mind, you're going to stay stuck in this stalemate.

You have to completely change your mindset on this. All of the not-progress up to this point is useless, so stop relying on it like it was progress. Your goal is to create a tulpa that can independently respond to you. Start imagining what it would be like if they were talking to you. Imagine the things they'd say, what they'd talk about, how they'd say it. Imagine that they're already sentient.

You have to teach your mind what to do, not just ask it. Give your mind the experience of what having a tulpa is like by simply imagining/pretending you do have one. You don't have to trick yourself into thinking you really do per se, but actually try and imagine what the experience is like. As your mind creates the thoughts of what a tulpa is like, you can start using those feelings/memories to actually make a tulpa.

Don't worry about your past, don't even take it into account. How you thought before did not work so you must leave it behind.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

You have to teach your mind what to do, not just ask it. Give your mind the experience of what having a tulpa is like by simply imagining/pretending you do have one. You don't have to trick yourself into thinking you really do per se, but actually try and imagine what the experience is like. As your mind creates the thoughts of what a tulpa is like, you can start using those feelings/memories to actually make a tulpa.

I cant imagine things, its not possible for me. maybe thats why it dosent work, but i dont want to give up :(

That.. you can't imagine things? I'm sure you're overstating your inability with that but still, what even. What's that mean? What do you think your tulpa's gonna be like if you can't imagine them in the first place? If you can't even imagine what success looks like then I have no idea how you'd achieve it.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

i know how my tulpa should be like, but not visually that's the problem. i can't imagine things visually. maybe i am just really really bad at it. but people tried already to help me but i didn't understand what i should do to visualize things.

Those kind of threads scares me, i'm afraid to end like this too.

i know how my tulpa should be like, but not visually that's the problem. i can't imagine things visually. maybe i am just really really bad at it. but people tried already to help me but i didn't understand what i should do to visualize things.

The same happened to me, i opened a thread just some weeks ago about it.

There's even a name for it, some people doesn't have a "mind's eye".

Still, even without visualization, it seems possible to have a tulpa, having a form it's not essential.

Start imagining what it would be like if they were talking to you. Imagine the things they'd say, what they'd talk about, how they'd say it.

Isn't that parroting?

The same happened to me, i opened a thread just some weeks ago about it.

There's even a name for it, some people doesn't have a "mind's eye".

Yes i think i have aphantasia, but first i need to go to a MRI so i know it for sure.

You don't need to imagine them visually to imagine what they'd be like. Physical form is just a small part of who a person is, after all. So instead of trying to draw a mental picture if that doesn't come naturally, find other ways to imagine. Listen to music and imagine what your tulpa would feel about it. Take an online personality quiz and imagine how the tulpa would answer. Imagine up pretend conversations between you and your tulpa. Try to imagine what your tulpa's voice would sound like, though that's pretty difficult to do, so don't fret if you can't get it!

If you have problems with visualization, just don't jump into visualization right away. Try different routes of creating a tulpa instead... some tulpas never get a visualized form, and that's okay. It's just about concentrating on the feel of them over their appearance... which is the important thing anyway. :)

Isn't that parroting?

Yep.

And that's okay.

I was parroted up the wazoo during my creation, and I've been going strong as an autonomous entity for somewhere in the neighborhood of seventeen years. So yeah, trust me when I say that a little parroting isn't the end of the world, yeah? ;)

Parroting is just another tool in your tulpatoolbox and, honestly, fear of parroting seems to be what holds a lot of fledgeling tulpamancers back.

Reread Tewi's post. Tewi's post is describing why parroting is not only okay, but necessary for some people (my own host included). You're teaching your brain to have another person in it... it's not going to know how to do that spontaneously, so it helps to start wearing in the pathways. Get your brain making connections. After enough time doing that, the brain starts doing it subconsciously and then you have yourself a tulpa, or at least the beginnings of one.

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~

Yep.

And that's okay.

I was parroted up the wazoo during my creation, and I've been going strong as an autonomous entity for somewhere in the neighborhood of seventeen years. So yeah, trust me when I say that a little parroting isn't the end of the world, yeah? ;)

Parroting is just another tool in your tulpatoolbox and, honestly, fear of parroting seems to be what holds a lot of fledgeling tulpamancers back.

Reread Tewi's post. Tewi's post is describing why parroting is not only okay, but necessary for some people (my own host included). You're teaching your brain to have another person in it... it's not going to know how to do that spontaneously, so it helps to start wearing in the pathways. Get your brain making connections. After enough time doing that, the brain starts doing it subconsciously and then you have yourself a tulpa, or at least the beginnings of one.

That makes sense, really. I guess i'm still influenced by the old guides. Also i wouldn't want to impose me over my tulpa too much, but i'm gonna try all this and see what happens.