questions about tulpa stuff

are tulpas telepathic or is it just an emulation of a mouth to ear converation? how do i make my mindvoice sound different than the flat monotone boring sound it has now? can a tulpa see what the host visualizes and vice versa?do tulpas breathe? and lastly assuming you created a tulpa who was say in his 40s and you were in your 20s and you only expected him to live until say, age 80 would he die when you were 60 years old yourself? would he show signs of degenerative diseases like Alzheimer's, arthritis, etc?

"October 1st 2014 8:00pm Central time US, unknowing innocent 4channer Mariothefatplumber known now as tulpamancer31 on these lovely  forums, has just stepped into a world of pure imagination and wonder,something that he maybe should have tried to understand a little bit better before jumping headfirst into, mario has crossed over into the tulpamancing zone, better known as section E,Subsection 14, and division 2 and a third, of the Twilight Zone."

I'm sure no one person can speak for everyone's experiences, but I'll answer for my own personal experience!

Jamie could be termed telepathic, as we can share thoughts back and forth, but I'm not sure how much I personally would term that as telepathy seeing as he's already inside my Mindscape. Not sure how else to word that sentence to indicate what I mean, but hopefully it makes some modicum of sense. He also talks out of his mouth and I can hear him, just like anyone else.

When you say "your mindvoice", do you mean your tulpa's voice or the voice that you have when speaking inside of your mindscape (or wonderland or whatever term you prefer)? My voice when I speak in my Mindscape is just exactly the same as my voice in "real life". As for Jamie, he has always had a very distinct speaking voice, all by himself, without me having done any work to clarify it.

Jamie can indeed see what I'm visualizing, and I can see what he is visualizing, IF either of us choose to show the other. We also both still have private thoughts and visualizations.

I assume that in reference to issues of aging, it would very much depend on each person's situation and what they expected, envisioned, and brought to life. Jamie comes from a universe in which he has already died at the age of 23. He manifests here as anywhere in between the ages of 16 and 23, although he's usually 17 or 21. For us, we're well aware he will never age past his age at death.

Unfathomable. You know, without fathom.

[align=center]I'mma build you from the ground

Til you're higher then the clouds

I can see it in your soul

If you only knew your worth

The kinda love that you deserve

Every piece of you makes me whole[/align]

are tulpas telepathic or is it just an emulation of a mouth to ear converation?

For those who achieve auditory hallucination (a coveted milestone for most here), it is a close approximation of just plain talking. So it is as far from true "telepathy" as you can get, within your own mind. Realize that thoughts are different from words. Language imposes its own associations on whatever you are trying to express, whereas pure thought is just that- thought.

how do i make my mindvoice sound different than the flat monotone boring sound it has now?

I've encountered many seeking to expand their visual mental abilities in general, non-related to tulpas, but none who have techniques for mental sound. Have you not found any guides for this here? Or do they assume that whoever it is already can do other things rather than monotone?

If I were to recommend something to try, listen to a piece of lyrical music over and over, and then attempt to replay it in your head. Then find some poetry reading that has a distinct rhythm, and pay very close, focused attention to the inflections. Then try to mentally reproduce that.

Listen to some novice voice actors/accent tinkerers on Youtube. Watch a cartoon movie or series. They tend to have very exaggerated voices.

Practice all of this in your head until you get distinct qualities.

can a tulpa see what the host visualizes and vice versa?

Since I have very little barrier between my tulpas and myself, they essentially feel whatever I feel. For me personally, seeing is a more complicated matter. Because I spend so much time in my head that I have to consciously focus on the world around me to take it in. That may have something to do with my Aphantasia. I even miss facial expressions and things because my mind is so overactive. Therefore, I don't know if they see things moment to moment. But they do have, say, a layout of my house and such.

do tulpas breathe?

When they need to calm themselves, yes, they do an approximation of breathing. But, that may just be mine, since I have such an acute awareness of breath's role in meditation and mood regulation.

and lastly assuming you created a tulpa who was say in his 40s and you were in your 20s and you only expected him to live until say, age 80 would he die when you were 60 years old yourself? would he show signs of degenerative diseases like Alzheimer's, arthritis, etc?

I suspect how strongly a tulpa believes they are old has a role in this. Let's say a writer wrote something like this https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5879646/1/The-Dragon-in-Winter that really explored the mindset or worry of *being* old. If a soulbond/tulpa came out of it, they would probably complain of aches and pains occasionally, etc. They may even die.

Whereas, if someone creating a tulpa simply said, "Oooo, I want this guy to be like an old kung fu master that's 90" or whatever, he would still probably be spry and whipsmart, etc. and aging and death may not be part of their expectations for themselves.

Woodwindwhistler on www.asexuality.org

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. -Eric Hoffer

"We can never achieve perfection, but maybe we can approach it asymptotically. Never give up on plugging in those numbers!" ~Me

You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note. –Doug Floyd

My poetry: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5qMnL2tDkJYOGNhLW4tRHFHa0E&usp=sharing