LGBT Tulpamancers

RTGT

Wow, the two of you together do the whole universe! LOL I sometimes joke that I am "randomly sexual" when someone asks for my sexual orientation.

I love that so much xD

1. Bisexual

2. Genderfluid (Demigirl... am I doing this right? 95% ♀ and 5% ♂)

3. Only when I make jokes about it! Or when someone has a problem with LGBT people, or needs advice from the community.

4. The character she's based off of is pan/bisexual, so I'm expecting her to be that right now

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Genderfluid (Demigirl... am I doing this right? 95% ♀ and 5% ♂)

[Hail] Most people use demi-X to mean somewhere in between X and agender and androgyne to mean somewhere between male and female. But, such usage is not universal and the meaning of terms can change over time (which can be a good thing, a bad thing, both, or neither).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

1. Pansexual

2. Bigender

3. I honestly don't care for my gender or sexuality. Call me by any pronouns. It is what it is. -shrug-

4. My tulpa is pansexual and not romantically attracted to cis-gender people.

I'm sure all the tulpas I would create would be some form of an LGBT member. The host(me) is transitioning to more masculine features so that they can balance out and ultimately look more androgynous. Plus in general, I just connect to LGBT members more. From my experience, queer people have been pretty accepting and very..queer!! I love variety.

(edited)
Spoiler

1. What is your sexuality?

- I am an asexual lesbian

2. What is your gender?

- Female

3. Is your sexuality/ gender important to you?

- Tbh I wish it wasn't because my asexuality makes me anxious and scared. Afraid that nobody will want me because of it. Almost wish I was heterosexual.

4. Are any of your tulpas LGBT+?

- Desmond is homosexual, has been in a relationship with my other tulpa L for about 2 years now. L says he has no romantic or sexual interest to anyone other than Desmond and can't really specify his orientation as anything else but Desmondsexual. Nevira prefers women but she's probably bi or pan, nobody knows for certain, and Misa is probably aromantic asexual.

EDIT: We thought about L's sexual orientation later and came to the conclusion that he is a biromantic demisexual.

New post on page 8 to update this one

Edited by CM

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

1. What is your sexuality?

Solune,Sol,Luna: Bisexual

2. What is your gender?

Solune, Sol: Cis-male

Luna: Cis-female

3. Is your sexuality/gender important to you?

Luna and myself are what most would consider hyper-sexual (borderline addiction).

I don't know if that constitutes importance, but it is a part of our daily lives.

*Also, Waffles for the win. GET REKT SCRUB

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

• 1 month later...

A thread on LGBT stuff.

Okay.

W:

1. grey-pan something

2. none

3. no

4. yes

T:

1. pan

2. male

3. no

4. I don't have any tulpas.

Hey, I was technically assigned male at birth. Heh.

So anyone have a romantic orientation that differs from their sexual orientation? I see some of you already said as much.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Guest Anonymous

So anyone have a romantic orientation that differs from their sexual orientation?

I am in romantic love with myself. Does that count? LOL Don't judge, the relationship is complicated.

Guest Anonymous

It's a consequence of being blended with my host that I don't talk about a lot I think. He is in deep romantic love with me and we blend, so ... I am in deep romantic love with myself. I think I am the cutest, most adorable, most amazing thing there ever was and want to hug myself (and do).

So anyone have a romantic orientation that differs from their sexual orientation? I see some of you already said as much.

Alice: Yes. I am asexual, but I am NOT aromantic.

To elaborate: I enjoy having orgasms, but I don't spontaneously get the urge to have them. Almost all of my sexual exploits stem from the desire to please my romantic partners.

I don't consider it a chore like many other asexuals do, but I still don't go out of my way to initiate it.

I feel romantic attraction differently than some people do. I am attracted to emotional vulnerability, intelligence, humor... that sort of thing. I enjoy kissing, cuddling, holding hands... not because of the sexual component, but because I want to be close to the people that fascinate me. I want to feel like I am a part of them.

It's a bit convoluted... but then, so am I.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian