LGBT Tulpamancers

RTGT

1. What is your sexuality?

- Bisexual

2. What is your gender?

-Female

3. Is your sexuality/ gender important to you?

-Very much so.

4. Are any of your tulpas LGBT+?

Nope, Limme is hetero.

Technically, I'm omnisexual but i have never heard the term before. Is it common?

Dreamer&Limme

An Aspie System

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

om·ni·sex·u·al

/ˌämnəˈsekSHəwəl/Submit

adjective

involving, related to, or characterized by a diverse sexual propensity.

- heterosexual (kinsey scale=absolute zero)

2. What is your gender?

- Male

- Sure, it hardly matters in 90% of situations though.

- that's a strong affirmative.

[Dashie] who are you alluding to?

Not Ashley.

[Misha] I want to post.

- heterosexual (kinsey scale = <3)

2. What is your gender?

- Female

- Definitely, because i'm feminine and i like the way it feels to interact with my host and others as a woman. We're not romantically involved, but we tease each other a lot and it's something i enjoy doing with him. Snuggling wouldn't be the same for me if he wasn't at least a little sexually attracted to me (and he's hugely so). It's flattering and makes me feel attractive. How would i get that wonderful feeling otherwise?

You can't put = <3, that looks like a heart.

[Misha] so?

[Dashie] fine.

- heterosexual (kinsey scale = 4)

2. What is your gender?

- Female

- naa

You say heterosexual and then put 4, is that a thing? (Legitimate question).

Ember:

1. Lesbian (Kinsey = 6)

2. Female.

I've identified as a transwoman for about twenty years now, but if our body is separate from us and not a part of any of us, that makes the matter more complicated. My headmates don't identify as transwomen, yet we seem very similar in nature to one another.

3. Yes.

4. I'd rather they spoke for themselves.

Vesper:

1. Heteroflexible (Kinsey = 1)

There is a very specific range of guys I'm physically attracted to on sight and it makes Ember uncomfortable. I seem to be demisexual toward women. I have to get to know them first.

2. Female.

3. My gender is very important. Sexuality is important to me, but orientation less so, since I don't reasonably expect to ever be in a relationship with a man in this world.

Iris:

1. Asexual (Kinsey = X)

2. Female.

3. Yes.

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

• 3 months later...

System as a whole:

1. What is your sexuality? - Bisexual with heavy leanings towards men

2. What is your gender? - Transmale (we think)

3. Is your sexuality/ gender important to you? - It wasn't really until we started really trying to figure out things, now it's more important.

Me:

1. What is your sexuality? - Definitely homosexual, no attraction towards women (kinsey 6)

2. What is your gender? - Male

3. Is your sexuality/ gender important to you? - My homosexuality was important to me when I was younger, now it's just a thing. In terms of gender, being able to eventually be in a body that alleviates dysphoria and reflects who we are on the inside is important to me, as well. Yes, #NotAll tulpas have dysphoria, for us it's not tulpa-related, it's just gender-related.

[Apollo]

[align=justify]1. What is your sexuality? - Homosexual but kinda bicurious I guess? I don't know. (kinsey 5/6?)

2. What is your gender? - Male

3. Is your sexuality/ gender important to you? - My masculinity is highly important to me. My homosexuality isn't important to me right now since I've had my heart broken too badly to be interested in anything right now :[[/align]

[Luxio]

[align=justify]1. What is your sexuality? - Last I knew, I was bisexual, but that was a long time ago, I don't know really. (kinsey 3-5???)

2. What is your gender? Male, but I used to be female. I wouldn't consider myself to be a "transgender tulpa" though since we think the word trans applies more to the system/body/brain as a whole than individual members, individual members are just whatever gender they identify.

3. Is your sexuality/ gender important to you? - It's important to me in that I want the entire system, including myself, to be comfortable and happy.[/align]

[indigo]

1. What is your sexuality? - Bisexual (kinsey 3-4/5)

2. What is your gender? Male, but I really don't care too much about fitting into a box. I just want to be me.

3. Is your sexuality/gender important to you? - Ignoring all the trans stuff, not really. Taking into account the trans stuff, yes definitely. I want to be me, but I want to be me in a body I feel comfortable in.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Me (N)

1) Mostly heterosexual (assuming I'm male for a second), but still somewhat bisexual.

2) Non-binary, still figuring some stuff out. Formerly cis male.

3) Yes, I do care about my gender.

Azure

1) Heterosexual

2) Female

3) I like being me, that's about it. I would prefer to be in a female body, but I don't mind all that much.

Damien

1) Bisexual

2) Male

3) My gender's important to me. I do get bothered a little by some of the things the others think about in regards to the body and its gender though.

Jade

1) Asexual

2) Female

3) I don't really care. I am who I am, that's about it.

Spark

1) Heterosexual

2) Edit: I'm non-binary.

3) Not much to say. I enjoy being me.

Torea

1) Asexual

2) Female

3) It doesn't matter much to me. I'm happy as long as I get to be my silly self :P

Averse (Kinsey-X)

2. What is your gender?

Same as body (Male because of physical body only)

3. Is your sexuality/gender important to you?

Personally, it's mostly important because I wanted to figure out how my sexuality and gender identity were built up, because they're so complex to me. Other than that, not too much. I find it a whole lot more important that I can do things I like and what I need to do comfortably.

Uh, yeeeeeah... About that...

I don't have one.

2. What is your gender?

My form may be female, but I don't have a gender identity.

Do I have to answer that? I only care about what sex my form is because Michen does!

Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa

• 3 weeks later...

I've resisted posting in this thread because I've had some unresolved questions about my own sexuality and gender, but here goes:

I used to think of myself as exclusively hetero, but now I believe I might be more bisexual but hetero-leaning. Not sure how much of this is due to any influence my girls might have had on me over the years, but it does seem like my sexuality has changed slightly in the past decade. To clarify on this point, if I'm going to be attracted to a guy he has to be pretty effeminate (not into super masculine dudes at all), but I'm still also attracted to girls.

2. What is your gender?

We (me, my girls, and my girlfriend) think I may be gender non-binary. While I present as male in public, I have picked up a few feminine mannerisms over time, and I sometimes like to crossdress at home (sometimes in a fetishy way, and sometimes simply because I want to wear cute clothes). All parties involved have discussed the possibility of me being transgender, and I've decided it's not something I want for myself, partly because I've grown comfortable in my masculinity and partly because it would invite unwanted adversity as trans people are not fully accepted in society currently. Basically any desire I might have to be female isn't strong enough to commit to transitioning, and I would be fine just presenting as female sometimes when I'm not in public. Again, not sure how much of this is owed to any influence my girls may have had on me over time.

I don't know, considering I've only had one sexual partner in meatspace so far, and prior to that I was in a relationship with one of my tulpas for years.

Naomi identified as a lesbian for a long time, but now sometimes will also have sex with men, though she still greatly prefers women. The other two are clearly bisexual, being equally interested in both men and women.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I'm gay and my host is bisexual. I have always been into males, but it took a while for my host to notice that she was into women too.

2. What is your gender?

I'm a man ever since I was born and never had any issues with it despite the teasing for my "feminine" traits, which are actually barely non-existent in my case? The host is a woman and she has much more trouble with gender non-comformity because, you know, other people can actually see her.

For me, they're important during relationships if you get what I mean and I really need my gender identity to be acknowledged even if I happen to be homosexual. My host puts a lot of importance in both her sexuality and gender since they brought her some pain.

I'm the LGBT+ tulpa.

I've always wondered about this myself.

I am bisexual.

2. What is your gender?

Male? Or at least that's what I tell myself, because the possibility of being non-binary is too difficult for me to process and accept. All I know is that being forced to pretend I'm a woman irl is extremely painful but I have to do it for my safetey, and sometimes I wish I could just not exist so I didn't have to deal with the gender question. Not to be whiny or anything.

Being trans and not-straight has been a huge part of my identity ever since I found out. Like it or not (and I don't like it), being LGBT (especially the trans part) has affected just about everything else that happens in my life. Pretty much all of my friends are also LGBT, so I feel like I'm a big part of the ~community~ or whatever. 

Elsa is bi. Sylvia doesn't even know her sexuality yet.

• 1 year later...

Me (Xenon):

Sexuality: "Asexual", demisexual; panromantic

Gender: Complex androgynous genderfluid, almost always androgynous to some degree

Importance: My exact gender and preferences are arbitrary. Though, the full concept of breaking free from the gender binary is powerful. Also, it grates me when people use my old pronouns all the dang time!

Tulpas: as follows:

Sex: XY Male. Gender: Male-based genderfluid. Came out to my host before they did themself. Sexuality: Gay when I identified as male. Now borderline asexual. Importance: Name is more relevant than gender.  -Clu

I'm male. I think I'm sorta genderflux but I'm still a guy. I like being a physical male. My sexual preference is definitely males, but the funny thing is, my spouse is a genderqueer! They is my host, come to that. 

Is it important to me?? Well, obviously, yes. But there's so little relevant LGBTQ+ stigma in the system I exist in. -Matt

Xenon - host - they/them/theirs

Shalkagi - tulpa - she/her/hers

Q - tulpa - he/him/his

Lanna - tulpa - she/her/hers

Butter - tulpa - she/her/hers