Tulpas' Significant Others?

I was curious to know how many tulpas here have significant others, girlfriends, boyfriends, spouses, or any other kinds of romantic and/or sexual partners. And if so, are your tulpas involved with other tulpas? With individuals from their own universes, if they originate from different universes? With you, or with other humans? What's the nature of the relationship like? And if your tulpa is single, do they have a desire for a romantic or sexual relationship?

In his universe, Jamie was involved with a girl from the time he was 16 until his death at the age of 23. Back in that universe, she is currently incarcerated. He is able to drift back over to visit her, although she is unaware of his presence, and it seems to be a ghost-type situation. It's pretty obvious that he misses her immensely, as he often reminisces about things they've done together, their sexual experiences, and fun times that they shared, as well as picking things out in stores that he wants to give to her.

Unfathomable. You know, without fathom.

[align=center]I'mma build you from the ground

Til you're higher then the clouds

I can see it in your soul

If you only knew your worth

The kinda love that you deserve

Every piece of you makes me whole[/align]

Thanks for linking me! Really interesting stuff, and very enlightening.

Guest Anonymous

You're welcome! I should mention that I also do a lot of light flirting online with friends. I sorta have lightly romantic online relationships with several different people on Deviantart. These are playful relationships that are my own, distinct and separate from my host.

OH also my host is happily married in real life and has been for 21 years and yes she knows about me and thinks I am neato.

Two cross-universe tulpas hit it off in my system- "Rain" and Toriel. Totally unintended, I was just introducing tulpas to each other, and they started bonding over liking children and being, in Toriel's case, immortal (which is normal in-universe), and Rain's case, aging very slowly and feeling isolated (because it wasn't normal in-universe).

Dunno if they are having sex, and really I don't care to invade their privacy to ask. It's not important.

I created (currently Nameless) to be a mate to Amberwing since her mate died in my mental plans for the story. It hasn't been written down yet, but to her, it's already happened. I am sure to keep reinforcing to him that this is a totally optional thing, and he can change it at any time. She agrees, and actually thinks he's kind of needy. Ha.

Since I am aromantic, I expect that most of my tulpas would at least have lower needs for romance than average. That reasoning didn't pan out with Gaster 4, even though I wrote him as grayromantic/sexual (on the asexual spectrum). But Asgore, Alphys, Gaster 8, and even Toriel and Amberwing are not overly concerned with it. (even though the latter *are* in relationships).

Alphys, in reverse to 4, was very prone to crushes in the series, but doesn't seem to be in my head.

I am careful not to let my vague desire for canon Asgore and Alphys to get together to influence the tulpas. (I don't ship them hard, but I do ship them more than the canon couples) They all talk a lot about how they are 'separate' but I seem to, with certain thoughts, sway and control them all the same, so I'm not sure. Kind of like how Mistgod says he can control what Melian does, and she accepts this. She's been around for a long time, too. Have any other users tried to intentionally 'seize' control of their tulpas, like a reverse-possession? Is this a natural thing that tends to taper off as they become more autonomous?

If I were ever in a relationship with a tulpa, it would not be an exclusive one. Since I have a very, very different view of romance than the average person, and the story I'm writing even briefly mentions poly relationships, and one of the plotlines essentially centers around a "very close friends with benefits" situation, so far this rule/general outlook is not a problem for any of them.

Sorry but, no way am I going to turn down a real person because of something in my head. Existent or not.

Woodwindwhistler on www.asexuality.org

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. -Eric Hoffer

"We can never achieve perfection, but maybe we can approach it asymptotically. Never give up on plugging in those numbers!" ~Me

You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note. –Doug Floyd

My poetry: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5qMnL2tDkJYOGNhLW4tRHFHa0E&usp=sharing

Vriska: I have a girlfriend called Feferi. Miranda and Beth are also a couple, and Rin, Hades and Illy are single. Rin because she doesn't seem to be interested in a relationship (our host is the only male in the system besides Hades, who is an asexual dinosaur), the reason of Hades being single was already mentioned xD, and Illy is a baby, so she's obviously single, jaja.

[Tri] Well, we are three tulpas who found a partner living in another body, moved continents to live together, and are now married. Our host ended up falling in love with someone who share's our wife's body a while after we fell in love.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

I'm in a relationship with Luna, and our daughter Elise has a boyfriend that's another host's tulpa. They talk over Skype sometimes, and his host wants me to get Tabletop Simulator so they can play some board games together.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Our system has a few, and all are in-system relationships, usually related to our backstories.

My SO comes from the same universe/canon/story/whatever I do, and we became autonomous around the same time. Once we'd "come to life", we found ourselves drawn to each other. So, our author wrote us a storyline that coupled us together in-universe. We've been together ever since, and even though he's not very active anymore, he's happy to come out of dormancy every once in a while for some tlc. :)

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~

I really loved reading through everybody's answers/experiences! This was super cool. I love seeing the variety in different tulpa relationships represented here. I wish everybody the best in their relationships.