TheShadowKnight134

Tulpa creation guide request?

This may be odd to ask but I was wondering if anyone could help me to construct a sort of guide to help me make my tulpa. A sort of step by step process. Bare with me here I have to explain some things...

First, I would like to have an organic tulpa. What I mean by this is, I want my tulpa to decide their personality and form. I would like it to be influenced by the world around it, not by me forcing it into something. If that makes sense.

Second, I am a very unfocused person. Its easier for me to do mindnumbing activities then to do things like tulpaforce. Its not laziness, it's just really hard for me to pay attention unless I'm actively doing something. I've caught myself countless times when trying to force, id be thinking of other things. I wouldn't be forcing anymore, I constantly drift into stray thoughts unintentionally. I believe I may have an attention disorder actually. Also I have a phobia that also makes it hard to force, sedatephobia, fear of silence. I always need some sort of sound or I vet really paranoid. However when I try to force with the sound, I get distracted.

Anyone have a guide they can point me to or do you think You can help me and my crazy brain?

First, I would like to have an organic tulpa. What I mean by this is, I want my tulpa to decide their personality and form. I would like it to be influenced by the world around it, not by me forcing it into something. If that makes sense.

There's always the option of only doing narration if you're not planning on doing personality work or visualizing anytime soon. I'd recommend using a simple base form for the tulpa, at least, since it might make it easier for you to direct your thoughts.

Second, I am a very unfocused person. Its easier for me to do mindnumbing activities then to do things like tulpaforce. Its not laziness, it's just really hard for me to pay attention unless I'm actively doing something. I've caught myself countless times when trying to force, id be thinking of other things. I wouldn't be forcing anymore, I constantly drift into stray thoughts unintentionally. I believe I may have an attention disorder actually. Also I have a phobia that also makes it hard to force, sedatephobia, fear of silence. I always need some sort of sound or I vet really paranoid. However when I try to force with the sound, I get distracted.

If it helps any, this isn't uncommon at all. Some people aren't used to sitting down and focusing on something for a long period of time, and that's fine. If you ever get distracted or notice that you're getting off track, just apologize and get back to what you were doing. If it happens again, repeat. Try to find a sound that's not too distracting for you (my favorite is brown noise).

When I do get distracted though it becomes harder to refocus. I will admit I tried meditative tulpaforcing and I um... Kinda fall asleep with that. I wake up a few hours later and find I'm not sitting anymore. My neck hurts too.

You could try to stay in a not-so-relaxing-but-good-enough position that would keep you from falling asleep.