Tulpa, the Subconscious, Dreaming and Lucid-Dreaming

Malix

In the case of all of these questions, assume the Tulpa is complete, imposed, and has been let into my subconscious.

It's been said Tulpa have perfect recall. Is this still the case before accessing my subconscious, OR does she have to access my subconscious before she can remember everything? Does it only apply to my own memories, or hers too?

Let us assume my subconscious is very smart, able to figure things out faster than my conscious mind by looking at things I didn't really notice. Now, as an example, let's say there's someone that I know rather well behind me holding so-many fingers up. Would my tulpa be able to accurately tell me how many fingers?

If I am asleep but my tulpa is not, and there are things going on around me that my ears pick up, will she be able to tell me what happened around me while I was asleep, based on what my ears heard? Further, if I talk in my sleep, will my tulpa be able to tell me what I was saying?

Now, combining those two questions...If I'm asleep in the same room as someone that is playing League of Legends, I have the uncanny knack for rather accurately warning them of incoming ganks(enemy ambushes), even when they have the volume off. While remaining asleep the entire time. I have no idea how I might be managing this, but I have been told individually by multiple people on multiple occasions that I do this. Now, if it's not just some monumental fluke and it's actually because my brain is somehow figuring out what's going on in the game...will the tulpa be able to tell me what happened in the game?

If I manage lucid dreaming(I've been at it for some time, almost got it a couple of times), can I tulpaforce and/or narrate in there?

If so, are there any special tips or tricks that help more when tulpaforcing while dreaming?

Can I simply bring my tulpa into existence in my dream and just talk to her?

Would it generally be easier for us to talk/etc. in my dreams?

Would we be able to physically interact?

Is there generally anything tulpa-related that can only be done(or is much easier to do) in dreams?

If my tulpa looks like a character, could I accidentally bring that character in instead of my tulpa?

Could I bring them both in at the same time and have them meet?

Do tulpa have dreams of their own?

Can I enter them?

Would it feel the same to me as it would for her were she to enter my dreams?

If I am able to lucid-dream, will my tulpa be able to lucid-dream without having to train herself to do so?

Assuming we are both lucid(in her dream), who would have control over the dream?

If the answer to that is "both of us", would it also be the case that we both have control over my dreams?

What if one of us is lucid inside the other's dream while the actual dreamer isn't lucid?

I think about this sort of thing way too much a lot. I'm probably going to come back later with another bunch of questions that didn't occur to me until later :P

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

Well as a stated fact tulpa has only access to information which flows through you. Since you're asleep (and usually tulpa sleeps during that time too) its highly doubtful, that it's somehow related to your gank foretelling, if you need justification I would rather bet on you being esper.

In general I have pretty vague experience in lucid dreaming, but some things could be said. Firstly I don't think anyone yet bothered with tulpaforcing in dreams and if anything it sounds hardly productive as you need a certain degree of concentration and you'll spend it to simply stay in lucid dream. Conscious works quite different during that period, so it's hard to tell anything at all regards tulpaforcing. You can probably create her or her character, but I don't think you'd actually go anywhere past simply enjoying your time.

Most people say tulpa do have dreams, and probably you can enter them with enough practice, don't bother until they full sentient though. As far as I know its believed tulpa have certain level of access to you dreams with ability to slightly change it, try lurking on this forum.

On me being "esper"?

Tulpa:

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

It's been said Tulpa have perfect recall. Is this still the case before accessing my subconscious, OR does she have to access my subconscious before she can remember everything? Does it only apply to my own memories, or hers too?

Stop and think for a moment. What is a tulpa? Once you answer that question, you will realize that they always have access to your subconscious. If they didn't, they wouldn't be able to tell you things that are behind you that you don't remember being behind you. They wouldn't be able to watch a television show while you aren't in the room, and then remind you of a part you have forgotten. 'Giving them access' to your subconscious is just a way of saying that you change their persona to allow them to see your episodic memories that they weren't a part of, and communicate that fact with you. So yes, a tulpa will have near-perfect recall from the very beginning. However, this will depend on their personality, abilities, etc. You will not make a tulpa with a perfect recall, because even the subconscious makes mistakes. And it will apply to her memories more than your memories, but only because a tulpa is a hallucination of a sentient being. It technically does have 'perfect' recall of your memories, but it won't be able to communicate it unless you 'give it all your memories'.

Let us assume my subconscious is very smart, able to figure things out faster than my conscious mind by looking at things I didn't really notice. Now, as an example, let's say there's someone that I know rather well behind me holding so-many fingers up. Would my tulpa be able to accurately tell me how many fingers?

Your subconscious is faster. Think about the words you say. Do you really think about every individual word consciously? No, you don't. You think of a basic idea to say, and your subconscious helps you string together words. Yes, your tulpa will be able to accurately tell you how many fingers your friend was holding up, but only if their persona was paying attention to it. If not, even if your subconscious knows how many fingers were held up, the tulpa will say it doesn't.

If I am asleep but my tulpa is not, and there are things going on around me that my ears pick up, will she be able to tell me what happened around me while I was asleep, based on what my ears heard? Further, if I talk in my sleep, will my tulpa be able to tell me what I was saying?

Yes, again assuming that the tulpa is paying attention to those things. While you are asleep, your brain is still listening to what is going on around you. If this wasn't the case, then loud noises wouldn't wake you up, and somebody could sneak into your house and kill you. Evolutionary psychology, how does it work?

Now, combining those two questions...If I'm asleep in the same room as someone that is playing League of Legends, I have the uncanny knack for rather accurately warning them of incoming ganks(enemy ambushes), even when they have the volume off. While remaining asleep the entire time. I have no idea how I might be managing this, but I have been told individually by multiple people on multiple occasions that I do this. Now, if it's not just some monumental fluke and it's actually because my brain is somehow figuring out what's going on in the game...will the tulpa be able to tell me what happened in the game?

Presuming that your brain is actually figuring it out, then yes. However, if there is no sound then something else must be telling your brain what is going on, like your friend who is playing the game is cursing at that goblin that is attacking him or something. If nothing else is hinting your brain about it, then it's just a fluke.

If I manage lucid dreaming(I've been at it for some time, almost got it a couple of times), can I tulpaforce and/or narrate in there?

Yes, and it should work better than conscious forcing.

If so, are there any special tips or tricks that help more when tulpaforcing while dreaming?

Don't fuck up what you force, because it will stick a lot better than what you force while you are awake; it will be harder to unforce.

Can I simply bring my tulpa into existence in my dream and just talk to her?

It wouldn't classify as a tulpa if they only exists in your dreams, but yes.

Would it generally be easier for us to talk/etc. in my dreams?

Until they are imposed, then yes, it would be easier in your dreams.

Would we be able to physically interact?

In a dream? Yes, as much as you do with other people in your dreams.

Is there generally anything tulpa-related that can only be done(or is much easier to do) in dreams?

Everything except narration, imposition, and the final stages of visualization.

If my tulpa looks like a character, could I accidentally bring that character in instead of my tulpa?

You could accidentally bring a completely different person into your dream. Dreams are hard to control.

Could I bring them both in at the same time and have them meet?

Yes, but depending on your tulpa's persona it isn't recommended. They could go through identity crisis. Also, it's said that if you meet yourself then you would be afraid of them.

Do tulpa have dreams of their own?

Their persona do.

Can I enter them?

Yes, but it would actually just be your dream under the facade of their dream.

Would it feel the same to me as it would for her were she to enter my dreams?

It would feel the same as you having a dream with her in it.

If I am able to lucid-dream, will my tulpa be able to lucid-dream without having to train herself to do so?

It depends on her persona.

Assuming we are both lucid(in her dream), who would have control over the dream?

Both of you.

If the answer to that is "both of us", would it also be the case that we both have control over my dreams?

Depends if you let them have control or not, or if they forcefully get control.

What if one of us is lucid inside the other's dream while the actual dreamer isn't lucid?

The one who is lucid will have control.

On me being "esper"?

ESPer, somebody with ESP, or a physic ability. Don't count on being one, nobody has ever proven themselves to have any form of ESP.

Thanks for the answers :)

Aaaand I don't believe in psychic stuff. As for why I can tell when someone's about to get killed...our best guess so far is something to do with the timing, speed, etc. of mouse clicks.

About having my tulpa meet the character she looks like: She only really looks like that character. Can do the things she can do, but in terms of personality(i.e. the bit that actually counts) She isn't really that character, and we both know it. Was just thinking it would be in interesting experience. So, that being said, could anything still go wrong?

Tulpa:

Thanks for the answers :)

Aaaand I don't believe in psychic stuff. As for why I can tell when someone's about to get killed...our best guess so far is something to do with the timing, speed, etc. of mouse clicks.

About having my tulpa meet the character she looks like: She only really looks like that character. Can do the things she can do, but in terms of personality(i.e. the bit that actually counts) She isn't really that character, and we both know it. Was just thinking it would be in interesting experience. So, that being said, could anything still go wrong?

You'll be fine if you both understand that she isn't the character.