Why do some tulpas like sex?

Guest Anonymous

Seeing as I'm not a biological female I can't claim to know what they're feeling during sex, as I have no basis for comparison. However it's common for one of us to feel good from the other's orgasm during sex, so that to me suggests there's at least a neural basis for the pleasure tulpas and hosts feel.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always assumed tulpas' sexual pleasure was primarily based in sharing the host's pleasure since technically there's no physical factors whatsoever. Alternatively it might be the belief aspect to wonderlanding where any given sense is taken as real enough to them despite no basis in physicality, but it's probably a mix of both.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I wonder if it's even possible to share fetishes or sexual interests. If Tulpa are mind-constructs, would we construct them consciously with particular interests, or unconsciously with are own?

I always assumed tulpas' sexual pleasure was primarily based in sharing the host's pleasure since technically there's no physical factors whatsoever. Alternatively it might be the belief aspect to wonderlanding where any given sense is taken as real enough to them despite no basis in physicality, but it's probably a mix of both.

[s.] That might be the case for a tulpa who is inside and a host who is fronting. For the other way around, that would suggest that the host's sexual pleasure would be primarily based in sharing the tulpa's pleasure. Though, in the case where both people having sex are inside while someone else is fronting, there would have to be something else going on.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

I don't really differentiate between "hosts" and "tulpas" as entities when it comes to switching. As far as I'm concerned, a "host" is the same thing as a tulpa once they're no longer fronting. Seeing as any of my tulpas could live in my place for the rest of "my" life. Saying otherwise would imply a tulpa living in the host's place would be less than a whole person somehow.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I wonder if it's even possible to share fetishes or sexual interests. If Tulpa are mind-constructs, would we construct them consciously with particular interests, or unconsciously with are own?

I can tell you now that tulpas can diverge even in their fetishes. Though outside of asexual tulpas and sexual hosts, the similarities seem to outweigh the differences.

Now, I don't think fetishes are usually planned by hosts. Fetishes seem to form organically, almost by random association. It seems rather arbitrary actually. I feel like that is what happened to me more or less.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

That's pretty interesting. So a host could have no fetishes but a Tulpa could be into feet or something but both could still share the same mindscape.

• 1 month later...

I chuckled when I saw this because some of the first images the tulpa I'm currently developing had shown me were naked anime girls, I started laughing.

Good to see Tewi just spoke about my sex life without even telling me. Well, she's not wrong I guess. But at least the year and a half or so since then, it's really a mutual idea between Lumi and I, I wouldn't say I bring it up. And she didn't downplay the frequency well enough. We're unfortunately talking a handful of times a year. We do spend a much higher number of nights just lying in bed with each other though, typically (but not always) with me imposed by him. Sometimes we're in the wonderland instead, and rarely it's actually him that gets imposed while I'm fronting. Like tonight, probably.

To answer the question myself though: I like sex because my host enjoys it and it's about as "together" as it gets, and I like being with him. But that's also why we settle for just lying together most of the time, it's all that's really necessary. And that ratio will probably apply to lucid dreaming, too. Hugs are nice. Imagined physical pleasure does not compare to emotional closeness to someone you love.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• 4 weeks later...

Gareth: More of a stress relief, although I ain’t having sex with this guy. No way no how lol. Sure I get horny, natural ain’t it? But he don’t like it so I stay away lol, my space is better