Why do some tulpas like sex?

Guest Anonymous

Rape is a form of projecting power over someone, in a non-consensual sexual manner. By the community consensus of tulpas being sentient real (albeit not physical) beings, having non-consensual sex with them would be rape.

I'll say one thing here: I honestly don't care about the opinions of anyone who condones rape, including of a tulpa. But I won't fight you on this matter any further, there's no point. All it would be doing is strengthening your barbaric and cruel beliefs.

Maybe one day you'll change. I genuinely hope so, we don't need people like you on this planet. Goodbye and good riddance.

Host - Me

Tulpas -  RavaInca, Elizabeth, CaydeNicolePalma.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for crying out loud, calm down. Godz. I am about as dangerous as a couch potato, constantly day dreaming, RPG nerd can get, which is not very dangerous. Find me a male nerd who has not day dreamed about a harem of submissive wives or waifus. LOL (oh I am sure there are a few maybe, but not many)

EDIT: Just so everyone is aware, I am going to deliberately ignore anyone who makes vile accusations or attacks me personally or does negative labeling or name calling. I am just stating my opinions about the nature of thoughtforms. That's all. It doesn't go any further than that. CarsonGreene is on my ignore list so there won't be any more nasties. My advice is the Ignore should be mutual. Anyone who does not like my writing can put me on their Ignore list. That is what it is for.

Admins, do we not have an ignore list for that express purpose?

Skeptical and unconvinced about independent sentience.  

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Melian's Deviantart  Mistgod's Deviantart

You personally might be as dangerous as a couch potato, but spreading these violent and barbaric opinions validates other, possibly more aggressive people's similar opinions. Which could cause them to take action on their thoughts, which could spiral into action in the physical world.

It's all cause and effect. I honestly don't care if you have violent/barbaric opinions as long as you aren't validating other people who have them.

I believe I speak for most of the board when I ask, please don't spread these opinions as if there were no tomorrow. They add nothing to the subject of tulpamancy and just add stigma and negativity to the field.

Host - Me

I've thought things over, and I'd like to apologise. Mistgod was absolutely right to ignore me, I was unnecessarily harsh to him. While I disagree with what he's saying, I really believe he isn't a dangerous or bad guy.

Mistgod, I would be ecstatic if we could move past this. And maybe one day, be friends.

Host - Me

Is having sex with your tulpa cheating your girlfriend?

Potentially, unless you're open about it with your girlfriend. (I assume you would be open about your girlfriend with your tulpa.) Fortunately, one internal and one external partner is the easiest form of polyamory to engage in, with the least effect on living arrangements and the least health risk. My wife and Vesper have actually become close friends since I told my wife about her.

Anyone who does not like my writing can put me on their Ignore list.

Thanks for the tip. I didn't notice there was such a thing. I've never needed it before. It's not quite as effective as I was hoping; I can still tell you posted. But now maybe Vesper won't make make us leave the community altogether.

-Ember

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

Yesh ignore us and things will calm down very much actually. That is truly the absolute bestest way. If enough peoples ignore us, we will be effectively shadow banned.

I don't think everyone will do that though. In fact, I know it for a fact.

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Mistgod's Deviantart  Melian's Deviantart

I am advocating nothing except freedom to believe what a person wants to believe and to hold the values they want to hold for the products of their own imagination.  You do your head, I will do mine.  In other words believe whatever bullshit you want to believe, but don't expect me to believe it.  I don't create my opinions concerning my imagination based on  how my private thoughts will insult or offend other people in the real world.  

That's why I find it incredibly full of cringe that people have a problem with things like waifus.  

I was considering making a harem of tulpa slave women.  I was pondering today how awesome that would be.  I see nothing unethical at all or immoral in creating a harem of tulpa slave wives.

EDIT: Please note I am not seeking, nor do I need, anyone's evaluation of my moral character based upon my imagination and my beliefs concerning my imagination.  It's totally irrelevant to anything that really matters to me.  Don't waste your keystrokes on lecturing me about morals and ethics concerning thoughtforms.  Save that for the gullible newbies.

Actually, by engaging in any discourse you are by definition asking to have your character evaluated. The fact that I find you lack any moral or ethics, or even a modicum of decorum, has nothing to do with advocating for a better way to interact. Newbies are not gullible, they are human beings, most of who want to understand the social boundaries. I am not addressing a newbie, I am addressing someone who should hold a particular understanding of the way things are, and yet continues to fail to participate nicely. You are not addressing a newbie, you are addressing a human being who you have shown no more respect for than you have shown for anyone else. My first reaction is to call it contemptible, even irredeemable at worst, at best pitiful that you are so pathetic you waste your time seeking to get a rise from the only descent folks in the universe that would give you the time a day by entertaining any conversation with you at all, which makes your other statement, 'it's totally irrelevant to anything that really matters to me' a lie, because clearly, you wouldn't be here if that were true. If you were half as smart as you think you are you would have realized your incompatibility with the group and left ages ago. Oh wait, you did! The thing is, you actually want descent people around you or you would go away forever. If you hung out with the people that were more like you espouse, they would likely beat you into submission, or worse. But, you chose kind people to hang out with... Like CarsonGreene, who is an incredibly descent human being who wasn't too harsh, but chose a better path than I by offering a different pathway. A potential pathway for better, long term discourse. It's a pathway I usually endorse, but I find a lot of road blocks coming up between us, mostly your ego and passive aggressive tendencies.  You can not advocate the sort of freedom you do by dismissing the opinion of the group. In fact, no society endorses the sort of freedoms you do. It's understood people hold the thoughts they do, and we don't have thought police for what's in your head, but the words you typed are no longer in your head, they are in a public forum, which has a defined limit to tolerance. You are free to think whatever, not voice it. Yell fire in a crowded theatre you will go to jail.

So, yes, I will do my head. I expect you to attend to yours, better, and if you can't contain your head and it continues to spill out, unlike AB, I am a forum mod, and I will act in conjunction with others forum leaders to maintain the general good will and safety of the group. Whether you like it or not, pushing boundaries comes with consequences. All group have social consequences. This group has politely, kindly informed you of their preferred boundaries. If you don't like it, leave the group. The thing I admire the most about this forum, this group of people, is their high tolerance for BS. They have been nicer to you than you imagine. Your lament about Luminesce victimizing you is absurdly pathetic attempt to manipulate the group ideal of fairness in your favor. If you want Luminesce off your back, modify your own behavior. You can't espouse the freedoms you do and expect us to enforce law on others if the law is not applicable to you. If you're victim, you're a victim of you're on stupidity and reluctance to submit to the groups preferred way of being, which is kindness. I am being very kind to you when I say, directly, not passively aggressively behind your back or through subtle nuanced social modulators, if you think Luminescence was hard on you, then keep endorsing nonsense. I should not have to PM you to tell you there is a problem with your posts. I have stated as much as clearly as possible, in a public forum. You dismissed it, rudely. Others have expressed similar thoughts, you dismissed them. Get in line, or move the F on, like you did the first time. Just don't come back.

Lumi will remain on my ignore list.  Since you are a mod, I will not ignore your posts, even if I disagree with most of what you are writing.  I will continue to post my opinions, but I will endeavor to be more civil and diplomatic in how I present them, if possible.  I still believe that thoughtforms are illusory in nature and that universal rights for imaginary persons is a ridiculous concept.  I have complete contempt for that idea.  I think it is dangerous actually and causes unnecessary fear and anxiety in, that's right, gullible people who wish to delude themselves with a fantasy.  

I couldn't care less for any assessment of my character you might make. https://community.tulpa.info/thread-living-imagination-a-median-aspect-in-tulpa-land?pid=246882#pid246882

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Melian's Deviantart  Mistgod's Deviantart