Why do some tulpas like sex?

Guest Anonymous

I see nothing in the rules that I have to believe in tulpa ethics concerning sexuality or how I treat them in my own head. I see nothing in the rules that I cannot discuss tulpas and thoughtforms being figments.

"Do not repetitively cause disturbances or create drama. Everyone can get worked up sometimes, but doing it repeatedly or intentionally is not okay." is what this falls under. Nobody but you is causing uproar, so I'm not sure you can pull the "I'm not breaking any rules" thing here. Discussion has been civil in the thread up to this point, but if just what you've said is getting people upset, that's a disruption. One... But you have a history that says you'll do it again. I'm not staff (because I've declined the position twice, wanting to remain a normal user), but you should take warnings from me before they're given by staff instead. Punishment has never been something I'm good at, just keeping status quo, and if I have a problem with something it's a good sign the staff are going to too (I'm just more active and get to post without "authority" because I'm not staff, it's nice). And in this case, if basically everyone in the discussion has a problem with something.. you could maybe forget just following the rules and consider others' feelings.

Ironically, your insistence that tulpas and related experiences are imaginary has the opposite effect that argument is supposed to have. You come off more as "Nothing is real so stop treating it as real" in ways, you know? Even if we're just "playing pretend" from your perspective, well.. Doesn't that put it in another light? We, as a community, believe in tulpa sentience. You don't have to, but you're doing the equivalent of android hate crimes (see how that goes over in Detroit: Become Human and all the people who've played and watched it), except in a community more or less about "understanding android sentience".

Basically, you're being rude and unthoughtful. We differentiate non-sentient from sentient here, with the sentience more or less being the entire point. You making arguments based on the perspective tulpas aren't sentient and deserving of any rights will never be productive.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you're looking for a child who is unhappy, socially inept, uncreative, lacks coping skills, and is possibly suicidal, go ahead and push their academic performance, conformity, and obedience above all else. But I'd really rather you didn't.

-Ember

I thought that would be interesting to become one.

"Do not repetitively cause disturbances or create drama. Everyone can get worked up sometimes, but doing it repeatedly or intentionally is not okay." is what this falls under. Nobody but you is causing uproar, so I'm not sure you can pull the "I'm not breaking any rules" thing here. Discussion has been civil in the thread up to this point, but if just what you've said is getting people upset, that's a disruption. One... But you have a history that says you'll do it again. I'm not staff (because I've declined the position twice, wanting to remain a normal user), but you should take warnings from me before they're given by staff instead. Punishment has never been something I'm good at, just keeping status quo, and if I have a problem with something it's a good sign the staff are going to too (I'm just more active and get to post without "authority" because I'm not staff, it's nice). And in this case, if basically everyone in the discussion has a problem with something.. you could maybe forget just following the rules and consider others' feelings.

Ironically, your insistence that tulpas and related experiences are imaginary has the opposite effect that argument is supposed to have. You come off more as "Nothing is real so stop treating it as real" in ways, you know? Even if we're just "playing pretend" from your perspective, well.. Doesn't that put it in another light? We, as a community, believe in tulpa sentience. You don't have to, but you're doing the equivalent of android hate crimes (see how that goes over in Detroit: Become Human and all the people who've played and watched it), except in a community more or less about "understanding android sentience".

Basically, you're being rude and unthoughtful. We differentiate non-sentient from sentient here, with the sentience more or less being the entire point. You making arguments based on the perspective tulpas aren't sentient and deserving of any rights will never be productive.

Punishing me for believing tulpas are figments and not believing in universal rights for thoughtforms?   Hmmmm  I really don't think that is being rude just because it frightens you.  Why are you so afraid of an opinion?  

Just so you know, I think you are wrong about thoughtforms being real people.  Lumi, I think you are wrong.  I disagree with you.  You disagree with me that they are figments.  You disagree with me, I disagree with you.  You want me silenced and punished for not believing.  I don't believe thougthforms and tulpas are real people.  I am sorry.  I just don't and I don't see why I should be punished for that and for not believing in thoughform ethics.

Skeptical and unconvinced about independent sentience.  

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Melian's Deviantart  Mistgod's Deviantart

I don't want you silenced because you don't believe in tulpa sentience, I want you not to tell people it's okay to have tulpa sex slaves, and I've already given all of the reasons why. Go read them again if you'd like, I have nothing more to say on the subject.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I don't want you silenced because you don't believe in tulpa sentience, I want you not to tell people it's okay to have tulpa sex slaves, and I've already given all of the reasons why. Go read them again if you'd like, I have nothing more to say on the subject.

Sure seemed to me that you wanted me silenced for writing words like "sex slave" and "imaginary."  I don't know what to tell you Lumi.  I think people are free to have tulpa sex slaves if they want to and it won't hurt a thing.  You're right, I do not believe in tulpa independent sentience or universal tulpa rights.  I am really glad that's very clear.

Well, if you're looking for a child who is unhappy, socially inept, uncreative, lacks coping skills, and is possibly suicidal, go ahead and push their academic performance, conformity, and obedience above all else. But I'd really rather you didn't.

-Ember

I thought that would be interesting to become one.

I disagree with this line of thinking, but I don't know if there are any benefits, the link was pretty negative as far as I could tell.

"Do not repetitively cause disturbances or create drama. Everyone can get worked up sometimes, but doing it repeatedly or intentionally is not okay."

I didn't understand this at first, but I do now. Apparantly I never quite hit the line, but I know I was headed that way at some point.

Getting back to the subject of the thread (if we can), the topic was "Why do some tulpas like sex?" The subject was not "How ethical is it for a host to make a sexy tulpa?" I think, I really do think, that a tulpa could be created from the get go, deliberately, with a high sex drive and sexual nature. If we can foster personality traits and forms we want in a tulpa, we certainly could encourage or form a particular set of sexuality traits. If tulpas are figments, and contrived, which is what I believe, I see no reason why that could not be done.

A tulpa thus formed would seem to want sex and enjoy sex very much. What about a succubus tulpa?

It's been done, the community discourages it, certainly doesn't like hearing about it. If that's your contribution in the form of an answer to this thread - "They might have been created that way" - then alright. But the way you went about saying that got people so riled up I had several different people PM me about you, before I'd posted anything here.

I feel like Mistgod doesn't really believe what he's saying, but is trying to stir controversy for attention. If he really believes these things, I honestly believe he'd be no better than any other rapist or rape condoner.

Meanwhile feeding him attention isn't helping things.

Host - Me

Tulpas -  RavaInca, Elizabeth, CaydeNicolePalma.

You can't rape your own imagination. LOL I am very sincere in what I write ALWAYS (unless I am writing a joke...). But I am NOT being controversial just for the sake of laughs and giggles. Guys, look at the volumes, and volumes and volumes of similar stuff I have composed over the years on this forum. It's not for laughs and trolling. If it were, that's an awful lot of work for a mere troll.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-living-imagination-a-median-aspect-in-tulpa-land

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-confessions-of-a-poorly-trained-tulpa