How often does your tulpa do things that would be physically impossible for you?

Stevie

Luna has sexual relations with certain... things... on a regular basis, some of which should not exist in our world but are possible in the wonderland. Does that count?

My Luna is also a very sexual creature.

Coincidence? Or something to do with the name?

We may never know.

removed

Mine like to jump from car to car on the highway.

I drive a lot so it's a fun way to break up the monotony (if a bit distracting...).

Instead of foxes and wolves they should have been rabbits, eh?

Tulpas aren't really bound by the same kinds of physical laws that their human counterparts are, right? So, for instance they can shrink to the size of a dime or like, do things like fly unassisted if they wanted to. Things that human beings can't do outside of sci-fi and fantasy stories, that kind of thing. I guess the question I have for y'all is how often your tulpa(s) do things like that...

Luna and Sol can both shape-shift, shrink, expand, become smoke, pass through solid objects, teleport, and create copies of themselves (not sentient, just hollow shells that they can puppet).

They like to "flex their muscles" whilst imposed, as it were.

Though they are usually very reserved inside our wonderland.

My understanding is that imposition can be very draining for them, and so they relax when they're "home".

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

Tess likes to walk through telephone poles and other random objects, just to make me jump. :p Of course, this doesn't hurt or bother her at all. She also flies around a lot. In our wonderland we both use the ability of flight, breathing underwater, traveling to space, and so forth.

Currently restarting visualization in order to get it down perfectly. 

Progress log (haven't used it in a while, but still forcing)

Guest Anonymous

Tess likes to walk through telephone poles and other random objects, just to make me jump. :p Of course, this doesn't hurt or bother her at all. She also flies around a lot. In our wonderland we both use the ability of flight, breathing underwater, traveling to space, and so forth.

Cool!

Gods I love tulpas

(usually.. .mostly, when they are super cool)