I want your skull.

KarlYoshimura

I NEED your skull.

j/k, j/k...it would be nice to pick more brains, though.

I'm slowly acclimating myself to using the forums more, and thought it would be appropriate to ask if anyone would like to share Skype or Steam contacts. I briefly considered using the dedicated Skype thread et cetera, yet am unsure if anyone would bother answering after such a passage of time. Private messages are also okay, if that's your bag of tricks.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

Guest Anonymous

I just got done writing about how utterly futile it is to try and share my tulpa experience to the point I want to do a primal scream. Immediately after that, you post asking for people to share on Skype. LOL

*sigh*

Melian does have a Skype account at Groovyguru.

Ayy Misfits reference, nice. I don't have skype or steam I just wanted to say I see what you did there.

We're all gonna make it brah.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Erm... Yeah... I had nothing else to add, just that.

I want to be ignored

Don't want a speaking part

I don't want any one to notice

The blood spilling out of my exploding heart

@Mistgod: I'm not sure what you're getting at. Why do you think it's futile to share your tulpa-experience? If you're so agitated, you're not obligated to entertain my request - I just thought it would be a sentimentally warm gesture to check on anyone who still remains, and ask if they or their tulpas would like some more company.

@Stevie: thank you. I wasn't sure anyone would get the reference. I felt it was appropriate, given how some of our loved ones are inside our heads. Feel free to drop me a line in PM or otherwise.

@Punch: that reminds me of berserkers that would sometimes complement viking groups - these soldiers were so fervently devout to Odin, the chief-god of the Norse pantheon, they would rush into battle with the intent of slaying their enemies with sheer brutality, or be slaughtered themselves so they may find glory in the here-after.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.