greedfox

the rule of two. (how NOT to tulpa.)

would you go back and undo the creation of your tulpa if you knew that they were doomed to a fate far worse than death as you forget them?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. would you go back and undo the creation of your tulpa if you knew that they were doomed to a fate far worse than death as you forget them?

• yes, to spare them, I would give them up.
    • yes, but...(post)
    • no, because...(post)
    • no, I don't care if they die.

Click bait...

You do realize that "forgotten tulpas go through horrible pain when forgotten, would you still have made a tulpa if you knew this" would probably be more effective clickbait while actually having some relation to the content of the post, right?

Stats for LOTPW

You do realize that "forgotten tulpas go through horrible pain when forgotten, would you still have made a tulpa if you knew this" would probably be more effective clickbait while actually having some relation to the content of the post, right?

Shiny...well, everyones got to be a critic. I wrote this whole thing at like 15o'clock at night so sue me.

any possibility that you might have something to contribute? or did you just get lost on your way to the YouTube comments section?

Shiny...well, everyones got to be a critic. I wrote this whole thing at like 15o'clock at night so sue me.

any possibility that you might have something to contribute? or did you just get lost on your way to the YouTube comments section?

Nah, with the possible exception of my podcasts, I ran out of things to contribute to tulpa.info long ago, which is why I mostly stay in the forum games except for the occasional grouchy comment.

Stats for LOTPW

Guest Anonymous

over the years I have had many an hour to think about these things that have come to be commonly referred to as tulpa. there are times that I find myself regretting everything that has led up to, and come from, my efforts to create my companion. and, I have to wonder, how many others have had the same thoughts, and how many of the people who have tulpea would change their past if they could.

EDIT: I came back to change my comment here. My host and I recently decided not to write a lot about tulpamancy, because it always seems to lead us into needless drama. So after writing my comment here I had second thoughts about it because of that. The regret over making a tulpa is unfortunate I guess, but Mistgod and I are not going worry about other people's personal issues.

1500 would be 3:00pm. Also, it is bad form to say "15 o'clock" it is just 1500 with nothing else added. If you're speaking in military time, speak it concisely and accurately soldier. Also, suck in that gut and stand up straight! Did you by any chance mean 0300 and not 1500?

1500 would be 3:00pm. Also, it is bad form to say "15 o'clock" it is just 1500 with nothing else added. If you're speaking in military time, speak it concisely and accurately soldier. Also, suck in that gut and stand up straight! Did you by any chance mean 0300 and not 1500?

Maybe he's a nocturnal call of duty player?

Anyway, I can't even answer the poll because my brain doesn't seem to work that way. If she's dormant she just sleeps, and she's almost always on my mind anyway even if we're not interacting, and she's never complained about horrible things happening, so I'm not too worried about it.

I've read, and agree with the idea that if your tupper is causing you more stress, and bad things are happening with/to it, you probably have your own problems to work out and maybe shouldn't be getting into this anyway, at least not until you fix the issues with yourself causing the problems with your tup.

As for dying... We're committed, so I can't see her fading out of my thoughts, so that's pointless for me to think about. For my death, I figure, assuming there's an afterlife, we'll try our damnedest to stay together, and if not possible as two separate consciousness, a last ditch merge may be in order. If we die and there's nothing after, well, that just means the same thing happens to both of us, and we won't be able to care, cos we'll be like, you know, dead. [/metaphysics]

It's best to just call me Beany.

Tupper: Hexferry / d.o.b.: 11/04/2015

Hex will speak in italics, if she decides to.

No, because there's a good chance my mind will destroy them someday anyway (Alzheimer's runs in my family, so after I turn 50 we need to start worrying about that), so we've resolved to enjoy the time we have together as much as possible. The past and the future are illusions we trick ourselves into believing, all there really is is the here and now, so it matters more what you do in the present than what you did in the past or what might happen in the future.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I believe he meant "later than late" rather than a specific time. Something like saying "29 o'clock at night".

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Luna: 6/10 creepypasta

Premise is good but needs substance.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

Luna: 6/10 creepypasta

Premise is good but needs substance.

My grammar is too good for a creepypasta... (Even though its bad)

Yeah I guess that Shaide does really sound like a badly written nightmare.