Forcing via daydreams / drunk

Guest Anonymous

I'm underage, so I can't get access to alcohol. I also I focus a lot on school so I don't have time for daydreams. But this means that I have a lot of after school time. I used to spend a lot of that on the internet, so when I force my mom thinks I'm on the internet.

But I don't use a wonderland of sorts. I just imagine my tulpa amongst blackness, so I just spin her around. I like to visualize throughout the day, regardless of whether I'm forcing or not. I also have a booklet that I like to write in the traits and such.

For me forcing IS a form of daydreaming.

Getting buzzed makes writing easier for me, so I could see it helping with forcing. I'll have to try it once finals are over.

BOOZE = NO

I didn't get too drunk but it certainly appears more drinks make it even worse than fewer drinks.

The booze seemed to help somewhat getting me into the required relaxed state, but it screws up visualization. I was able to get into my wonderland but it wasn't very vivid at all, and I would just slip out after less than a minute. I was able to listen to music with her on my bed, but that was about it.

OTOH, I was able to narrate while I was chatting on the IRC, which I usually can't do.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I like to visualize throughout the day, regardless of whether I'm forcing or not.

So how's that servitor coming along?

[Note: Opinions]

@Rustler same here xD I don't tell my parents squat about anything

Also, you can daydream at home instead of meditating. Last night I daydreamed instead of meditated, and it was actually a lot easier to visualize for me. I felt like I was literally there, in the wonderland of a sort.

See, I may have less of a problem with the drunken forcing since I'm not trying to make my wonderland / tulpa look like anything specific. Both have changed freely over the last couple of weeks, and I can't help but feel that letting things go in this manner will make for a better, more free thinking tulpa in the end.

Or I could be terribly wrong. That's always a possibility.

Guest Anonymous

So how's that servitor coming along?

I don't see how visualizing throughout the day, or at least during parts, is bad. I connect the personality to the visualization everyday when I get home, so I don't see any problem.

And besides, I think I've done enough with the visuals.

Rustler: I think the issue is that visualizing when not forcing is extremely close to the imposition step. And imposing before sentience gets you a servitor or hologram.

Pretty sure you'd be able to convert those into tulpae, but it would be considerably harder than if you don't impose before sentience. When you have an imposed servitor, you've already ingrained the parroting in your mind so strongly that it's going to really hard not to do it.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Well, it will get you a hologram for a rather large amount of time, at least until you get sentience in I assume.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.