anyone had a brain scan while having a tulpa?

wouldn't show more activity than a normal brain? and if you going to do that, ask your tulpa(s) over something complex, and then see the result. i mean it should show something right?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I don't know if anyone has published a "brain scan" of a mind with a tulpa in it. I wouldn't be surprised if it showed more activity in certain areas. It would be interesting to see if there was a difference between the brains of a control group and that of a group of tulpamancers. But, these tests are very expensive and no one has the money to do such a study. So we have seen this question come up before and people making a lot of predictions, but it is almost meaningless and pointless to talk about it.

Actually some consumer EEG devices are very cheap. I wouldn't be surprised if someone in the community has one.

“Everything is true,' he said. 'Everything anybody has ever thought.'

'Will you be all right?'

'I'll be all right,' he said, and thought, And I'm going to die. Both those are true, too.”

Guest Anonymous

I think one of those "consumer" EEGs are not as accurate or reliable probably. Also, how many of us know how to properly use one or read the results to get anything meaningful? Again I think these discussions about brain scans to detect the thoughts of a tulpa are pointless and meaningless. Even if you got "greater activity" or whatever, what does that prove? Not much. It would prove you are thinking about something.

I did read somewhere that brain activity for imagining (day dreaming) and the brain activity of a hallucination do look different. So perhaps you could show that a tulpa is being perceived as a hallucination. Maybe. If you could find the money for the test and experiments and you found someone would understands the equipment and the results.

You mean new information

Like new technology devices!

If so .. I'm working on that but when I enter astral world , I forget!

You can't have new information while you in imagenry madetation, tulpas should exist saperat from you!

And that happened when they are real out side!

• 1 month later...

You mean new information

Like new technology devices!

If so .. I'm  working  on that but when I enter  astral world  , I forget!

You can't have new information while  you in imagenry  madetation,  tulpas should exist saperat from you!

And that  happened when they are real  out side!

the astral world is real? do you have any good guides for me to follow?

the astral world is real? do you have any good guides for me to follow?

http://www.erinpavlina.com/astral-projection/ and the entirety of the Astral Projection category

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

All you really need is one funded researcher with access to an MRI to decide to scan a bunch of tulpamancers for science. Is is more plausible than you think. Researchers only really care about getting published, and they will market to funders in order to get money. If the researcher thinks the phenomenon is sensationalist enough, and they are charismatic enough to hook a foundation, it will happen.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Guest Anonymous

So far it has pretty much be sociologists wondering why we believe all of this and the culture of it.  No scientists have shown even the slightest interest in testing for tulpas.  Well as far as I know that is.

• 2 weeks later...