SeamusTheDog

Suigintou (incept july 3, 2016) and "Bjork" (on the backburner for now)

Not really a progress report, just putting down that I plan to change "Bjork" quite a bit from the form she has now. I think it's creepy to have a celebrity tulpa. Fictional characters are a whole other ball of wax.

Continuing passive and active forcing as I have and make time. Her personality is becoming much more calm and kind than the Suigintou from the anime. I consider that a win.

Seeing as how the form I gave her was only chosen for a few key traits (for easier forcing/visualizing), I expected this.

Also, after reading something from Linkzelda (can't remember where, sorry), I decided to create a bracelet for her as a sort of emotional anchor. It's a simple band of set faceted gemstones, brilliant cut (stereotypical "wedding ring" center diamond cut), with a short gold chain hanging from it, and a gold heart on the end that reads on one side "My Daddy Loves Me". I have encouraged her to look at it and remember the feelings I put into it if/when she ever feels any kind of doubt. She loves it :D

Just a quick check in to let you know what is going on.

Recently, I haven't been doing a lot of forcing, but something exciting has happened. Suigintou has chosen a different style of clothing than what her namesake wears. She's wearing an off-white cotton sweater with the huge, turned-down collar that hangs over one shoulder, a black beret, and either black or pink tights, depending on her mood. I'm happy she's chosen to keep her long, silver hair, and so far stay with the same style, but I can feel she wants it in twin braids sometimes, which is cool. She's so much more light-hearted than the Suigintou I began with. I guess that's what being happy will do for you.