Sleep Deprivation effects on tulpaforcing

The Ping

Sleep deprivation results in increased sensitivity to the tulpa, possible hallucination of their form/voice, and makes working with them a bit easier since I find the mind to be more 'malleable' when sleep deprived.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Told you. But who listens to Sorryman54 anyways?

Nobody. I thought that was obvious?

Reply has ended. You can stop reading now.

I should mention that I was speaking of sleep deprivation with already sentient tulpae and working on imposition as well. At this point it's wielded nothing but good results for me, though I did not do anything of the like while I was still forcing.

Although I believe we already had a thread similar to this (although it was de-railed into a thread about astral projection) it should provide for some interesting discussion.

Interestingly enough, I'm currently participating in my own sleep deprivation experiment (FOR SCIENCE!). I'm currently around the 16 hour mark and I'm shooting for 96 hours. My previous record being around 72 hours.

Anyway onto something more topical. I find that sleep deprivation aids greatly for visualization and trancing out quicker and more consistently, especially if you meditate. I feel that extreme tiredness helps to mimic Hypnagogia, the state between consciousness and sleep, (IMO) the best state for any type of visualization or fantasization with the use of drugs or lucid dreaming. And I might even argue that it's better because it's more sustainable, where as Hypnagogia is harder to maintain because you are more prone to falling asleep.

tl;dr tired = good for the chalupa

Also, with me luck on my quest.

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous

Good luck then. Like I said, I didn't do anything with sleep deprivation while I was still forcing. This should be interesting how it turns out.

I would think that your line of thought would scatter too much to get anything done.

I ended up staying up for about 30 hours for the opening ceremony and first day of the Olympics, visualization was definitely easier during that period than it had been before. I've pretty much kept all the progress I made during that time as well, so it might be worth doing once every so often.

On the other side of the coin, I get 10 hours a night every night (chronic oversleeper). And I'm having an impossible time getting the hallucinations to work. I'm gonna bump it down.

Oh, this concept intrigues me.

I get around 12 hours of sleep per night, so it might be a bit harsh on me, but I'll try doing an all-nigher or two later this week.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress