Sleep Deprivation effects on tulpaforcing

The Ping

I can vouch for the above--when near sleep, hearing my tulpae becomes easier... unfortunately, it's hard to hear them past the endless torrent of nonsensical hypnagogic voices. (Though I don't recall ever hearing hypnagogic voices before I started this tulpaforcing business... Though maybe it's because it's convinced me to actually concentrate instead of thinking about random stuff to pass the time in bed)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I've trained myself to work with 3-4 hours of sleep a night, but I haven't noticed any major differences in responses from my tulpa, or the difficulty of tulpaforcing on the rare occasions I oversleep and get 6-12 hours. I'm sure with severe enough sleep deprivation it would cause a noticeable shift in the ease of tulpaforcing, but it'd vary wildly from person to person.

I'm sure with severe enough sleep deprivation it would cause a noticeable shift in the ease of tulpaforcing, but it'd vary wildly from person to person.

So are you saying that it would become more difficult or easier?

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So are you saying that it would become more difficult or easier?

Yes.

I might try this.

During the school year I'd be getting 6-7 hours of sleep and tulpaforcing/visualizing was much easier.

Now, during the summer I'm getting 11-12 hours and tulpaforcing is almost impossible

I'll be posting updates here from now on if anyone is interested.

I started my excursion yesterday after coming back from a 10 day backpacking outing in New Mexico. So I was still fucking beat as I also started a new workout routine. So I slept.

As of posing this, I'm ~20 hours in. I have gotten past my sleep cycle so I'd be waking up in a few hours from now. As of now I feel sharp and fully awake. I'm keeping hydrated and regular fed with a high carb, high calorie diet, lots of fruit too. I'm going to have a large bowl of wheaties over milk in a few hours. My room is a consistent 67 degrees Fahrenheit.

Minor auditory hallucinations a few hours ago.

At this point, Luna is fairly easy to visualize and very difficult to hear responses or vocalization from. I haven't tried meditation today but I plan to in later hours.

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous

I have also started an experiment, will write about in in my progress log.

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING

May write a quick summary when I'm finished in here tough, for relevance.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

i personally find it EXTREMELY easier to visualise when im very tired, lying in bed. But you have to be very careful to not go to sleep. I move around to make sure i dont slip into a dream

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition