Support group for struggling tulpamancers?

Punch

Guest Anonymous
The main purpose of this thread was not to bitch about the state of the forums

It wasn't, but in Mistgod's company, it tends to be.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod never responded to this thread.

I know that the forum itself is supposed to be pretty much what I just described, but lately there's been little activity outside of PRs and most of what activity there has been seems to be arguing and general negativity, which isn't really helpful when you're seeing very little progress and trying to stay positive.

Anyway, if anybody is interested or has any ideas, let me know.

I wrote about solutions to the problem of there not being enough activity outside the PR threads, which you mentioned here. I suggested that if you want to see more writing and more positive writing the best solution is to write yourself. That is not bitching, that is offering a solution. The OP asked for ideas. I tried to give some. If you are just recruiting people to join a group, I will leave you to it. I guess I misunderstood your intent with this thread. I won't respond any further.

Uncalled for, and rude. Melian only started talking about that because I brought it up. And I thought it was relevant because the OP was like "I don't feel comfortable as a new tulpamancer on this forum". That's a big deal and something we need to change.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous
Uncalled for, and rude. Melian only started talking about that because I brought it up. And I thought it was relevant because the OP was like "I don't feel comfortable as a new tulpamancer on this forum". That's a big deal and something we need to change.

It's a general observation. Topics shift in his presence.

People seldom change. You can hope for those saying unwanted things to stop, or have someone make them.

Guest Anonymous

An,

I did not post on this thread until now. You are the one derailing the tread now.

I don't see the need for the group. But good luck to you guys.

If anyone wants to join this group then shoot me a PM, Discord can work in browser like an IRC but also has a client for desktop/mobile.

I'll send you an invite link to a server.