Tulpa Profiles Thread

Guest Anonymous

Thoughtform Type (Tulpa, Soulbond, Daemon, Other): Tulpa/headmate/Sentient Thoughtform

Name: Niteo

Host Name/Gender/Age: Amber/Female/20

Form/Appearance: NSFW (If you're mature, you can handle nudity. He's always nude anyways)

Biological Sex/Gender: Male, although willing to be fluid

Age of Thoughtform (from first moments of creation): Complicated. As he is right now, he's been around for about a year and a half, but parts of him go back to nearly the beginning 3 years ago.

Names/Types of Other Headmates: Opal, Midnight, Zenith, Luke, Lapse

Personality Traits: There's no list for him like some tulpas, but I'll try to describe him: funny, caring, light-hearted, "adult" (his sexual comments are unending), optimistic, witty (how to describe a person using words? it's so hard)

Sexual Orientation/Romantic Affiliations: Pansexual and panromantic

Skills Acquired: Full body possession (including speech), emotion manipulation

Special Talents: Always is able to defend his opinion in thought-provoking ways

Likes/Dislikes: Loves tacos (eating in general), walking, sleeping, showering, video games

Wonderland Information: Is capable of melding the wonderland around him, but often doesn't. His laziness knows no bounds.

Additional Information: As time goes on, we've identified more with multiplicity than tulpamancy because of our odd relationship between host and headmate, since host and tulpa came to exist at the same time.

Also when he possesses, his vocal patterns are lower than mine. Fascinating!

Niteo and Amber Take On the World

Amber speaks in italics right now.

Talk to Niteo on here or on discord

We share the body, we share a life. I'm not an accessory to his life...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I love the neon green on Niteo! Great profile Niteo is very interesting!

• 2 weeks later...

This seems cool! I'll do one as well.

Thoughtform Type: Tulpa!

Name: Kud

Host Name/Gender/Age: Ryan (or Beat)/Male/19

Form/Appearance: Kudryavka Noumi (Kud for short) from Little Busters!

Biological Sex/Gender: Female

Age of Thoughtform (from first moments of creation): 6 months

Names/Types of Other Headmates: None. Not opposed to the idea, but that will probably come much farther into the future.

Personality Traits: I love being with Ryan, but I like being active and energetic a lot more than he does.

Sexual Orientation/Romantic Affiliations: Most likely bisexual, but further testing is required. Currently in a relationship with Ryan~

Skills Acquired: Being around, I guess?

Special Talents: I like to sing! Singing is fun!

Likes/Dislikes: I like doing stuff with Ryan! I dislike people who are stupid! Death to stupid people!

Wonderland Information: We don't visit our wonderland often besides when we leave the house, but it's basically a small, wooden house near the beach on a hill. Behind our house is a path to some hot springs that we imagine ourselves in when we bathe, and there's a path leading down to the beach. There's a beautiful field of flowers on the way down, and it's very pretty~!

Additional Information: We're somewhat new around here, but we plan on posting somewhat more frequently as an activity of sorts to do together. Looking forward to speaking with you all~!

Normal text for when I (Ryan) am talking.

And blue text for me! (Kud)

Thoughtform Type (Tulpa, Soulbond, Daemon, Other): Tulpa

Name: Alice (I like to write the A as the anarchy symbol... cause I'm an edgequeen like that)

Host Name/Gender/Age: Solune/Male/24

Form/Appearance:

For some reason, it wouldn't let me insert this into the post.

I also have a wolf form (the others insisted on it). Red fur, with bright blue eyes.

Biological Sex/Gender: Female/Female

Age of Thoughtform (from first moments of creation): about 3 months

Names/Types of Other Headmates: Sol/Tulpa, Luna/Tulpa, Guardian/servitor

Personality Traits: Introverted, but assertive when I need to be. I suppose I can come across as aloof... though I don't mean to. Have dark, and often dry, sense of humor.   

I have a bit of a mischievous streak in me... just look at my picture.

Sexual Orientation/Romantic Affiliations: Asexual (which doesn't mean I don't have sex, it's just not that important to me)

I am in a polyamorous relationship with Solune/Luna/Sol.

Skills Acquired: Communication, imposing, some possession (we're working on it).

Special Talents: I have the ability to alter the dreams of my headmates. I do not require sleep, preferring instead to retreat to the subconscious for meditation.

I can make certain parts of my body, or my entire body, invisible. I do the whole Cheshire Cat floating smile thing a lot.

Likes/Dislikes: I like dreams, and the illogical nature of the subconscious. Something about it just feels like home to me. It's a twisting, dark, labyrinth of emotion and the abstract.... what's not to love? I've often heard other tulpas express their desire to join the physical world. Bleh!!! It is a headache I don't need or want. Your "real" world is anathema to me. I only put up with it for the sake of my headmates (the things we do for love...). I like black cats, wolves (thought not nearly as much as my headmates), the dark, horror movies, creepy pastas, electronic music, the delicious dichotomy of sweet and salty, and creating non-euclidean mindscapes. And, I will admit, orgasms are nice once in a while.

Aside from an aversion to reality, my dislikes are very much like a normal person's dislikes. I won't bother to list them here.

Wonderland Information: We have several mindscapes that all serve different purposes. Of the ones I did NOT create, our city in the mountains/clouds is my favorite so far.

Sol and I have recently created a desert mindscape composed largely of dark rocks and black/purple crystals. These crystals and rocks are sometimes solid, and sometimes they twist and blend together like liquids. The sky is a wonderfully upsetting shade of dusty red. There are clouds in the sky, but they never move or change shape. There are floating islands, caves that are bigger on the inside than the outside, and all kinds of other anomalies/abominations of physics. It's glorious.

It's not quite as beautiful as our subconscious... but it's pretty damn close.

Additional Information:

I am a personification of Solune's Anima. We consider ourselves to be two parts of the same whole, in very much the same way that Luna and Sol are two parts of the same whole.

That's all I can think of. This turned out to be more fun that I thought it would be. I'm happy Solune convinced me to do it.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

Guest Anonymous

Thank you so much for your contributions so far everyone!  These are all so very interesting to read!  Don't forget to include links to your PR threads!  

Here is what we have so far.  An alphabetical hyperlink list is being added to the OP so people can find tulpa profiles in the thread faster.  

PROFILES SO FAR

Alice

Kud

Lucilyn Suwa

Melian (Glitterbutt)

Niteo

Tulpa

Vriska

Yoda