Dating sims and imposition

Guest Anonymous

Sure why the hell not? If you can impose an imaginary person into existence in the room to have sex with them (or so I have read), I see no reason why they can't join you on a date on Dating Sims.

Why do you ask? Are you having trouble getting a date in Dating Sims?

What the hell is Dating Sims?

Dating sims are games where you date someone

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Yeah, sure. It's not much different from imposing in a stuffed animal or something.

I'd think it'd be kinda surreal for the tulpa, though... imposing into a character who looks and acts differently than you do. I'd find if kinda off-putting, to be imposed into a character and then have the character start doing things I wouldn't do because that's how they're written in the game.

If you want to date your tulpa (or even just pretend to), why not try for old-fashioned imposition, or set up some scenarios in the wonderland? No need to make a third party like a video game mediate between you. Anything a game can do, your imagination can do too, while being more true to the tulpa.

But if you want to try it, you do you. No harm in it. *shrug*

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~

Seeing as how you're always referring to your tulpa as your "wife", these dates would probably be more immersive if you set aside the time to do them in a wonderland. While you technically could impose your tulpa into a dating sim, it seems like a pretty silly thing to do.

Guest Anonymous

Vosaiu, is it a silly thing to do? Is it more silly than creating a pony tulpa and imposing it so that it can help keep you company while you are at work? It is more silly than a (hypothetical) person switching with a pony tulpa so that the pony can run the body while the host hangs out in Ponyville wonderland? It is sillier than doing that switching so the pony can go shopping with the host's wife and have some bonding time with her? (note: I picked a hypothetical pony tulpa cause ponies are cute and silly, not cause I have any disdain for ponies).

I love how something is deemed a little more silly and weird than the standard silly of tulpamancy silly and weird. I read once how this guy liked to impose his tulpa into movies and tv shows he was watching and I kinda liked that idea. I don't see that imposing a tulpa into a game environment is any weirder or more silly than anything I have read about on this site.

It is all equally silly when viewed from the perspective of the mundane and ordinary average nontulpa-ing person in the real world.

I say Date Sims impose your socks off buddy!

Here is a kinda related thread Has Anyone Ever Forced Their Tulpa Into a Game?