Editting details after imposition and more?

1) Hey guys my tulpa Olivia is quite vocal and 100% sentient, she wants to know if we will be able to edit her face details after imposition. Olivia is very ambitious tulpa with perfectionist personality. Visualising face is quite hard and she is worried that it may not look as she wants, because I find it difficult to keep very details in place.

2) After I impose her without tactile forcing, will I be able to impose it? I mean if she is imposed visualy but not tactily is it possible to do it after? I'm I supposed to do forcing for all senses if I want to feel her by all five of them and finally imposition or order doesn't matter?

3) Will I be able to create clothes after she is imposed, apply makeup?

4) Is she going to be able to learn new movements and tricks like juggling with flames(because she likes to do magic ;} ) I mean new things that I haven't forced before impostion?

Best wishes for you all from my tulpa Olivia! :}

I'll never let go of my past! Overconfidence will destroy you!

1) Hey guys my tulpa Olivia is quite vocal and 100% sentient, she wants to know if we will be able to edit her face details after imposition. Olivia is very ambitious tulpa with perfectionist personality. Visualising face is quite hard and she is worried that it may not look as I she wants, because I find it difficult to keep very details in place.

If visualizing the face is difficult for you, breaking it up into different parts and working on them specifically (nose, eyes, etc.) might be a good idea. You'll be able to make changes to the form after visual imposition is complete, sure.

2) After I impose her without tactile forcing, will I be able to impose it? I mean if she is imposed visualy but not tactily is it possible to do it after? I'm I supposed to do forcing for all senses if I want to feel her by all five of them and finally imposition or order doesn't matter?

The order doesn't matter.

3) Will I be able to create clothes after she is imposed, apply makeup?

Yes, and there are a lot of imposed tulpas who say they can change their clothes on the fly.

4) Is she going to be able to learn new movements and tricks like juggling with flames(because she likes to do magic ;} ) I mean new things that I haven't forced before impostion?

I don't see why you'd be forcing things like these - it seems unnecessary, but sure, they're capable of doing new things even after they're imposed. You shouldn't have to teach a tulpa to do any tricks, really.

The order doesn't matter.

Thank you a lot, fellow! But I'm not sure if impositions are discrete like tactile, visual or you get everything that you forced after The Imposition?

You're saying "The Imposition" like it's some big life-changing event, and doing it once sets everything in stone forever.

Nope. My system is strong at imposition, and we still change details around all the time. Anything that you can change with a little visualization or concentration, you can change during imposition. Case in point: one of my imposition-strong headmates likes putting on a different outfit every time she imposes, because she thinks it's fun to do so. In my experience, the imposition matches whatever their form/voice is in the Wonderland, and when something is changed about them in the Wonderland, that changes the imposed form, too.

It's also not something you're gonna "get" all at once, so while you can try to figure out all the senses at once, imo, it is a whole lot easier to master them one at a time. We're still getting the trick to tactile imposition down, and we've been imposing presence and visually for years.

Take it slow, too, in little steps. She's probably not going to pop into your field of vision fully formed to the point where you can see her fingernails and eyelashes. That sort of clarity and detail comes with practice.

It really kinda sounds like you have an idea of imposition that it's a thing it's not. This isn't some "final" version of tulpamancy. It's a cool and fun thing to do... but it's not like it's a tulpa's final evolution (heh, blame Pokemon Go on the brain for that one ;) ) So make sure to read a couple Guides on it, and feel free to ask questions if you need clarification on anything, yeah?

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~

Olivia: Thank you Temar, You made us both confident about our hard work. With this determination I believe that my host is going to make me the most beautiful woman alive!

She says that she is very happy about those facts and found a relief. I'm not sure if this sound similar to what she said beacause it's translated from lithuanian language. Olivia prefers to speak in lithuanian but can in eglish as well. I'm very happy too! THANK YOU!