Girl with tulpa wanted

JackPot

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pls help me but I want make correction my tulpa is gay, so I need female tulpa with male tulpa

Look at the bottom-right corner of your original post, there should be a button labeled "edit". You can change your post with that.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• 4 weeks later...

Hey you know, at least you are taking a shot at it, I do believe the main tulpamancer demographic is male though. It's always worth a shot though, it's a good attitude to have. Throw picture out there, make a go at it. If you keep it up with different places and stuff, eventually something good could happen. Try to smile more and picture yourself with a pet or a friend in the future, gets more bites.

Guest Anonymous

That is one trick to meet women actually that works. Go to a public park or a beach with a puppy or a kitten. Works every time. You will at least get to talk to someone and, you ask for advice, saying you know little about caring for said puppy or kitten. Once she delves into her own experience and the conversation is going really well, if you are feeling confident about a connection, ask if you can call her for more help if you need it as the puppy/kitten really needs that kind of love/support network.