Girl with tulpa wanted

JackPot

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[s.]

JackPot, I can tell you a bit about why you aren't getting any nibbles. There are several reasons.

Demographics are not helping you here, but they don't make it impossible. Most of the hosts in the tulpamancy community are male in large part because this phenomena is more known in places that are more male dominated (e.g. reddit) than female dominated. But, there are indeed some female hosts here (someone pointed out that about 1/4). Now, out of this 1/4, only some have female tulpas (whether they have only female tulpas or a mix of female and male tulpas). Additionally, in such systems with a female host and tulpa, it isn't always the case that both are interested in men. Also, some may not be available or interested in finding partner/s at all. So, demographically, you are at a bit of a disadvantage here.

However, even if the demographics were perfect (90% female hosts with female tulpas with both being either straight or bi and available), you would still likely not get a nibble.

Big item is that you are just posting this asking for some to find you and your tulpa without giving much about yourselves. This is infinitely better than PM'ing female host-tulpa pairs out of the blue, which would be outright creepy (unsolicited advances from strange men are very scary to women for a lot of good reasons). You haven't really given anyone any reason to nibble. As others have pointed out, you gave no information about yourself or your tulpa, things like your personalities, hobbies, stage in life, age, etc. Age is important, actually, since most people tend to date people around their own age. Also, most won't touch you with a 3 meter pole unless they know you are on the same side of age 18 as they are for obvious reasons.

It is generally more effective to not try looking so hard. Just be a part of the communities you are in, make friends and have fun times. You and your tulpa might hit it off with someone you get to know, or you might not. Way more effective at finding people. But even if you don't find anyone, you still make friends and have fun times, which is never something to complain about. It is important, though, that you don't try to make friends with ulterior motives. That is why I said that you shouldn't look hard, just let things naturally go. Ulterior motives lose friendships, potential friendships, scare people off, and are just plain creepy.

Another thing, you have probably discounted one possibility because you didn't explicitly mention it. Because most people seem to think that in a relationship between tulpamancy systems, the hosts will be in a relationship with each other and the tulpas will pair up. That is just one possibility. Sometimes, the host of each system will pair with the tulpa of the other. Sometimes, there are more collective relationships. Explicitly mentioning this would certainly open up more possibilities since maybe there is a female tulpa that might get interested in you, but would hesitate to make a move because she thinks you wouldn't be open for it.

Funny thing, but my body did find its partner here. I phrase it that way for a variety of reasons. I am the original but I was out of the picture since childhood till recently. When I did finally return, I found that a split from me (Hail, the host) and their tulpas (Tri) had not only found people from this community (they made friends with a system here and then one thing led to another), they had managed to move in together despite coming from different continents and were engaged, due to marry in a couple months. All of us are female or without gender by the way (we're lesbian-ish, basically).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

[s.]

JackPot, I can tell you a bit about why you aren't getting any nibbles. There are several reasons.

Demographics are not helping you here, but they don't make it impossible. Most of the hosts in the tulpamancy community are male in large part because this phenomena is more known in places that are more male dominated (e.g. reddit) than female dominated. But, there are indeed some female hosts here (someone pointed out that about 1/4). Now, out of this 1/4, only some have female tulpas (whether they have only female tulpas or a mix of female and male tulpas). Additionally, in such systems with a female host and tulpa, it isn't always the case that both are interested in men. Also, some may not be available or interested in finding partner/s at all. So, demographically, you are at a bit of a disadvantage here.

However, even if the demographics were perfect (90% female hosts with female tulpas with both being either straight or bi and available), you would still likely not get a nibble.

Big item is that you are just posting this asking for some to find you and your tulpa without giving much about yourselves. This is infinitely better than PM'ing female host-tulpa pairs out of the blue, which would be outright creepy (unsolicited advances from strange men are very scary to women for a lot of good reasons). You haven't really given anyone any reason to nibble. As others have pointed out, you gave no information about yourself or your tulpa, things like your personalities, hobbies, stage in life, age, etc. Age is important, actually, since most people tend to date people around their own age. Also, most won't touch you with a 3 meter pole unless they know you are on the same side of age 18 as they are for obvious reasons.

It is generally more effective to not try looking so hard. Just be a part of the communities you are in, make friends and have fun times. You and your tulpa might hit it off with someone you get to know, or you might not. Way more effective at finding people. But even if you don't find anyone, you still make friends and have fun times, which is never something to complain about. It is important, though, that you don't try to make friends with ulterior motives. That is why I said that you shouldn't look hard, just let things naturally go. Ulterior motives lose friendships, potential friendships, scare people off, and are just plain creepy.

Another thing, you have probably discounted one possibility because you didn't explicitly mention it. Because most people seem to think that in a relationship between tulpamancy systems, the hosts will be in a relationship with each other and the tulpas will pair up. That is just one possibility. Sometimes, the host of each system will pair with the tulpa of the other. Sometimes, there are more collective relationships. Explicitly mentioning this would certainly open up more possibilities since maybe there is a female tulpa that might get interested in you, but would hesitate to make a move because she thinks you wouldn't be open for it.

Funny thing, but my body did find its partner here. I phrase it that way for a variety of reasons. I am the original but I was out of the picture since childhood till recently. When I did finally return, I found that a split from me (Hail, the host) and their tulpas (Tri) had not only found people from this community (they made friends with a system here and then one thing led to another), they had managed to move in together despite coming from different continents and were engaged, due to marry in a couple months. All of us are female or without gender by the way (we're lesbian-ish, basically).

Thank you for explaining everything, I hope you have fun with tulpas coz I am, thanks again.

Looking for girlfriends on the internet, unless you're on a dating site, just doesn't work man. Trust me my host played runescape for like six years lol, where "buying gf" is a meme. Everyone who asked either got scammed out of money or, if they were both relatively old, had a broken online relationship that eventually went bad and hurt both sides. It dunn work. Maybe just look for someone that's a good match for you and then tell them about tulpas later, maybe help them make one?

they had managed to move in together despite coming from different continents and were engaged, due to marry in a couple months.

Congratz!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Looking for girlfriends on the internet, unless you're on a dating site, just doesn't work man.

Nearly all of my relationships started online, and in my experience, dating sites don't really work. The sorts of girls you meet on dating sites (in my experience, at least) are either looking for something casual, or are somewhat desperate.

But the sort of girl who replies to this sort of thing is also likely to be desperate. Desperation is unattractive to everything but desperation.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson