physical body for a tulpa

JackPot

Does your tulpa want a physical body?

Im sure it does, did you talk about it with him/her?

Basically where I am pointing at, is that I want to get a physical human body for my friend tulpa, I want to get as much information as possible on it, any information is great as long as it is valid, even if you dont know nothing about it, please tell me if you know people that might have some information.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I don't understand what you mean by "getting a physical body." Are you talking about switching or imposition? How would a tulpa get a physical body? That makes no sense at all Jackpot sweetums. Your transmission is garbled Sparky.

Uh, no, Cél doesn't want a physical body. He seems rather happy and content with the fact that he has this... Hold, if you will, on my mind as he is assertive like that. But he has no desire whatsoever to take this to the material world. He feels that it's not worth it, after the things we have seen together. He is happy as he is, and that disproves your hypothesis about all tulpas wanting a physical body, I suppose.

Also:

>Get any information as long as it is valid

>Even if you know nothing about it.

Gold.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Glitterbutt

I want my tulpa to have a physical body as I want him to experience life to its full potential, how can it be done? Well I don't know really, my first assumption that I thought about today, is getting a person who wants to give away his life (body) to me, and then by some ritual or something, I transfer my tulpas mind in to the body of the person (who gave it away). I have read somewhere that its possible, and I also believe that nothing is impossible.

SomethingDire

Maybe u made it think that it don't want a body of his own, or maybe it just doesn't believe that it may happen, in anyway, as a person who cares for the life of the ones that you love, you should understand that he/she (your tulpa) would enjoy life more if it had a body of its own.

SomethingDire

Maybe u made it think that it don't want a body of his own, or maybe it just doesn't believe that it may happen, in anyway, as a person who cares for the life of the ones that you love, you should understand that he/she (your tulpa) would enjoy life more if it had a body of its own.

Edited because the more I read this response, the more I get irritated by it. I'm not comfortable about giving information about this type of thing, and I'm certainly not doing it in this thread.

8 days ago, a bomb fell to the apartment complex that I live next to . Living under such conditions with a physical body would definetly make Cél happier, right? But please, by all means, go ahead and keep making assumptions about topics that cover a shitton of variables. I am completely sure it has an invaluable effect on your critical thinking abilities.

I just wanna get info honey, that bomb example or story or situation was kinda not needed, what made you think that it would fall on your tulpas physical body or you? I hope ur not telling those horror stories about how life is hardcore and bombs can fall on your head to your own tulpa coz its just wrong.

What the fuck? "Hardcore"? Really?

What I was trying to tell with the example was this: One cannot really enjoy the "physical" aspects of their life when they feel that their life is in danger. That was the point. I wasn't trying to be seen as "hardcore".

My tulpa doesn't want to be associated with the physical world, and views our headspace as a safe place, that's it. I'm not going to comment on this any further.

[s.] Neurologically, a host and their tulpa getting separate physical bodies is not possible at the present time. Too little is known about the brain to even have a clue how to transfer the mind from one brain to another, let alone separate different people within it and displace the person in the other brain

Now, your tulpa could indeed get your body, whether for shared usage or sole usage. Possession, eclipsing, and switching are how a tulpa can control a body.

Do know that there are many many reasons why a tulpa would not want to even control the body they are in, let alone have their own physical body. A lot of tulpas are not human and get considerable dysphoria from operating a human body (and others know they will if they try). Same goes for gender with regards to who else they share a body with and how that body lives in society. Some just don't like RL and don't want anything to do with it. Others don't want to lose the mental connection with their host and other tulpas in the same brain.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

I think bombs exploding near-by would be kind of cool.

As for the body, weld together a robut shell for tulpa while listening to K.M.F.D.M.

I am currently invested in robotics (specifically machine-learning and prosthesis for the disabled), so the idea of making electro-mechanical bodies for tuppers has crossed my mind more than once. I don't think it will be achievable in my life-time, or will even be feasible with sufficiently advanced wet-ware interfacing and prosthetic bodies, yet we are determined to pursue the science for a tulpa-friend who desperately wants to live independently.

This line of thought has spurred particularly fascinating conversation, as we have in the past discussed subjects like "would the tulpa in an artificial body be the same tulpa from the host-brain?" If it's even possible to separate a tulpa from the host consciousness and upload it to an organic or cybernetic medium, what moral and ethical challenges shall arise from such developments? What if the tulpa decides to return to the host body? Would this kind of independence result in marring the host-brain by removing segments of brain matter for harvesting and re-housing? Would a tulpa or host be able to even survive such a separation?

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.