[poll] what should i translate next?

Guest Anonymous

I voted for Kiahdaj's guide as I think it is the most up to date and "standard" guide for most tulpamancers. Thanks so much for doing all this work!

May I ask why you're translating from other languages into Arabic? Which dialect are you using?

I'm a bit curious as, depending upon where one lives, I could see the tulpa concept being condemned as per Islamic jurisprudence.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

Guest Anonymous

The tulpa concept is already "condemned" by Christian jurisprudence in some cases. Why would Islam be any more condemning that certain Christian groups reading it all in English? At least we can reach more people with more translations of the guides than without. No matter what, some will condemn it all when they read it.

May I ask why you're translating from other languages into Arabic? Which dialect are you using?

I'm a bit curious as, depending upon where one lives, I could see the tulpa concept being condemned as per Islamic jurisprudence.

non. i'm a saudi myself but i don't want to make it exclusive for saudis only. so i went the extra mile to make sure its as formal as it can be!

i actually don't know what would they think about this! I had a panic attack a month ago when I realized something bad might happen. It isn't forbidden or anything, its just some people are close minded and might think this is magic or sorcery (face palm)

The tulpa concept is already "condemned" by Christian jurisprudence in some cases. Why would Islam be any more condemning that certain Christian groups reading it all in English? At least we can reach more people with more translations of the guides than without. No matter what, some will condemn it all when they read it.

i finished the glossary, maybe you should check out the tulpa.oi link i mentioned above

I voted. Translation must be pretty tough, thanks for taking the time to do it.

no problem guys. it is hard, especially at the beginning, since it was ramadan at the moment and i was fasting and translating at the same time. but in the end, hearing all your support. it really motivate me to do more.

@kenkraken: very good. I do commend your efforts on translation - I've always wished to read and write in Arabic, so I think it's nice to see the tulpa concept exported to western Asia and northern Africa.

I can certainly understand the anxiety you've experienced, hence my initial concern. Nonetheless, I thank you and offer my best wishes.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

@kenkraken: very good. I do commend your efforts on translation - I've always wished to read and write in Arabic, so I think it's nice to see the tulpa concept exported to western Asia and northern Africa.

I can certainly understand the anxiety you've experienced, hence my initial concern. Nonetheless, I thank you and offer my best wishes.

the problem isn't with islam. its the muslim i have problems with. there's a reason why people call scholars "islam traders". most of the time, i feel they are trolling us, their proof is non existence. how does pokemon promote gambling?