Choking Game - Scary but apparently safe

Zpothu

No, I don't like being choked, but I'm starting to like being tortured. If I liked being choked it wouldn't be a proper torture. It's an incredible experience to struggle, plead, and shout for it to stop while having absolutely no control. It's about letting go and surrender, which are the most liberating experiences.

If I ever saw a therapist, he’d leave the room saying: “That guy’s creepier than three Draculas, two Count Choculas, and an Alucard.”

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

This seems to be the reverse of creating a tulpa to be an S and M slave, it is a tulpa making the host an S and M slave. I find it kinda sexy. Not the choking, just the idea of a female dominatrix tulpa is kinda fun.

Hah hah, now my hostie is getting worried.

Yeah I never thought of that, the tables are turned. Revenge of the Tulpas, used as sex slaves for too long. lol

I would have some tips for making your hostie nervous, but I would not want to sell out my own kind.

If I ever saw a therapist, he’d leave the room saying: “That guy’s creepier than three Draculas, two Count Choculas, and an Alucard.”

Does your airway actually close? Have you looked in the mirror with your mouth open?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I have hypnotized someone to feel like she was being choked (it was a turn-on for her) and she actually did pass out from it. I don't think her airway closed, but she did stop breathing.

I believe this is safe in the sense that if you pass out, you will start breathing again. That being said, be very careful doing this in situations where it would be dangerous to pass out, like driving a car.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I looked at my mouth in the mirror and I don't see anything amiss, but I don't really know what to look for. I am not sure if my airway really closes, but I think it does, right where the bottom of my chin meets my neck.

In car driving situations, she left me alone somewhat, enough for me to know that while I was not off the hook entirely, she may have recognized some circumstances may not be appropriate. In a way I did not like this, because I was hoping to learn from her example that it's never not appropriate for having your way sexually. That would be the most liberating way of life. Oh well.

yeah till you died, or killed someone in a car wreck

your tupp's smarter than you

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Yup, my tupp's smarter than me, I'm just a human-monkey after all.

This just screams brain damage IMO. I guess if you like it, more power to you, but I don't think it's safe under any definition of the term. Voluntarily depriving your brain of oxygen isn't safe. To each their own, I guess, but I think I'll pass.

It does make sense that it's possible, considering that a tulpa should have access to all the same mental faculties that you do.

Currently restarting visualization in order to get it down perfectly. 

Progress log (haven't used it in a while, but still forcing)