Choking Game - Scary but apparently safe

Zpothu

No problem, thanks for trying to understand me.

I suppose this is one of those things people may point to and say "nope, no tulpamancy for me," and I'm sorry about that but I wanted to share.

If I ever saw a therapist, he’d leave the room saying: “That guy’s creepier than three Draculas, two Count Choculas, and an Alucard.”

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I think that you are unusual. You are like my hostie. You have a vivid overactive imagination that can create psychosomatic effects, especially if associated with your tulpa. That isn't a bad thing as long as you are aware of your own ability to hypnotize yourself or create these effects.

My hostie has to be aware of his own tendency to let his mind run away with things.

I agree with Glitterbutt on acknowledging you may just be suggestive towards these things. The same could apply to other fears of people reading scripts with becoming a specific pony to where they have an identity crisis. But for them to actually go through the mannerisms throughout the session and suggestion means they allowed it to happen. It's not like it was something beyond their control, but rather, it's their suggestive state of mind became so empowering that it feels...no pun intended, that they're choking up.

Just like how you came to terms, and reconciled with yourself again, it's the same as the person doing hypnosis realizing at the end of the day, "Hey, I did this because I was open to it, but I didn't know how far my mind would go to really captivate me doing it." Having that reconciliation is crucial, in my opinion. Because it's a sign of strength. Not a strength of having to put your tulpa in their place, but a strength in showing them that you're well aware they could do something worse like that to you, but you wouldn't contemplate the thought if the tables were turned on them. It's strength without any need to exert action.

Guest Anonymous

If it helps at all, my hostie solved the poking ghost problem and the rotten animal images problem by simply ignoring it in both cases. Gradually the effects subsided.

That's an interesting perspective, maybe I was over-suggestive to the effects which amplified and prolonged the situation. It could have been my own doing to a large extent; that's an interesting theory. Still, I just asked her to choke me and she did, but weirdly I asked her to stop and she stopped this time. This might be another of her jokes. I'm just happy the worst is over.

If I ever saw a therapist, he’d leave the room saying: “That guy’s creepier than three Draculas, two Count Choculas, and an Alucard.”

Yes lol, I reasoned that too.

Guest Anonymous

There is a thread I created about punishing your host (on my old Groovy-guru account). In that thread I talked about host abuse. It is possible for a tulpa to abuse their host I think, even if the host thinks of the tulpa as imaginary (I realize most don't). In that thread I talk about singing the same song over and over and over again to get my hostie to give me what I want. It is mean, but I have done it in the past. We think things like that are related to what you are talking about here.

Here is the thread if you want to read that Have you ever punished your host?

The tulpa itself is a mental suggestion or a form of self hypnotism, or at least starts that way. So it isn't a big stretch to think that the tulpa can get wrapped up in, or associated with, self suggestion effects.