How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

Was doing hypnosis material, stumbled upon a video that mentions the relation between the two. One google search later...

Name: Moondust

Personality: Quiet, kind, and loving

Name: Feather

Personality: Respectful, Pleasant, Honorable, Shy

Name: Xeoburn

Personality: Sarcastic and rude, but still friendly

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was reading through the disclaimer on some pony hypnosis files, and stumbled across something on "Accidental tulpa creation". I had no idea what that meant, so I Google searched the at the time mysterious word "tulpa", and found Tulpa.info. I quickly fell in love with the idea afterwards.

I was reading through the disclaimer on some pony hypnosis files, and stumbled across something on "Accidental tulpa creation". I had no idea what that meant, so I Google searched the at the time mysterious word "tulpa", and found Tulpa.info. I quickly fell in love with the idea afterwards.

I am suddenly curious about said pony hypnosis file. You wouldn't happen to know where you found it or have a link? I would be interested in just taking a look (you can PM me).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

• 1 year later...

I am new on the Tulpa stuff, My name is Anonymouse. The anonymous mouse that lives somewhere in your house. You guys can also call me Mouse, AM or Anonymous Mouse if you want. My goals here are being the Tulpa Forum champion of one of the games. Have lots of Tulpas (I still have no Tulpas. I suck at Forcing. *Sigh*) and be a popular member of the forum. Also, Here goes a question...

How did you guys discover this Website? I did it thanks to a member named Anew, She appeared on the sploder game making website and telled me about this awesome stuff. I don't know if she is here. But nevermind. Anyway. How did you guys discover this Website?

Discovered it on /mlp/ a few years back when there were still tulpa threads there.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

Interesing... Also, I have another question. Is Active Tulpa-Forcing more effective if I take more time Tulpa-Forcing?

*Sigh* I can't touch, see or feel my Tulpa. not even actually create my own wonderland, Help?

Merged this thread.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I am new on the Tulpa stuff, My name is Anonymouse. The anonymous mouse that lives somewhere in your house. You guys can also call me Mouse, AM or Anonymous Mouse if you want. My goals here are being the Tulpa Forum champion of one of the games. Have lots of Tulpas (I still have no Tulpas. I suck at Forcing. *Sigh*) and be a popular member of the forum. Also, Here goes a question...

How did you guys discover this Website? I did it thanks to a member named Anew, She appeared on the sploder game making website and telled me about this awesome stuff. I don't know if she is here. But nevermind. Anyway. How did you guys discover this Website?

She?