How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

Well, the first time I heard of a tulpa was by a creepypasta by the same name but I didn't think much of it. I actually created my tulpae by accident out of loneliness and one day it just hit me that that's what their existence was! So from their I just went googling and found this site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My first exposure to the tulpa phenomenon was by the creepypasta of the same name, unfortunately. That was a number of years ago though. As for tulpa.info specifically, I was browsing TV Tropes, as is my custom, and I found the Tulpa trope, so I read some about that, and then I decided to search it up, and then I found tulpa.info a week or so ago

Rule number one: Relax. You can't get burned if you just stay chill~

Host: Arch di Angelo, artist and casual dude

Tulpae:

Lilith, sexy succubus with a heart of gold, first tulpa (Current stage: Imposition)

Shade, smug and snarky demon, also with a heart of gold (probably), second tulpa (Current stage: Imposition)

Cain, gentleman vampire, third tulpa (Current stage: Imposition)

• 2 weeks later...

Back in 2013 in /mlp/, the term tulpa was really anoying to me because the ame thread was up every single day with the same image in the op and since I didn't liked hiding threads in that period for some reason I kinda hated the term. Then in 2015, February, I end up searching about it, after a thread pooped up (Those were banned long ago from /mlp/ in that moment) and puff.

Praising Kek in 4chins sure is magical

• 1 month later...

by a youtuber called "scaretheater" when he made this video

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching this clip about a girl who had a tulpa, and the way she described it all made sense to me because I had been doing it all myself! It really got me excited because I would always think "It would be nice if I could talk to this person in my head" and so I looked up tulpamancing and boom, I started developing a tulpa.

Guest Anonymous

Are you talking about this video?

[video=youtube]

• 3 weeks later...

I think I found out about tupae though a reddit thread, can't remember what exactly. It prompted me to do some googling, which made me discover /r/tupla, and then tupla.info. Been interested in the phenomena since that day in January.

The FINALE System

Current Members:

Pexium, Alysa (formerly known as Aphelion), Misaka, Aerys

Somewhere in the wonderland but alive and well:

Prof

Dead?/Missing?/In Stasis?:

Omni, Amelia

A long time ago, like six months, my host found out about tulpas through a random article on an internet forum. My host then did some research 'cause it sounded interesting. May have come across this site, read some basic faq pages.

About four weeks ago, my host noticed I was sapient. We then did a lot of research. This site sits pretty high on the search rankings on google.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I learned about Tulpas on tumblr, when someone asked another user if they had a tulpa and they described it as a 'mind spirit'. I instantly looked up Tulpa after that, that lead me to Tulpa.info and a creepypasta.