How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

I actually google searched something to the effect of "sentient imaginary friend", as I was interested in the concept and curious to see if anyone had successfully created one. Was pleasantly surprised when I found a whole community centered around it. I honestly didn't think anything relevant was going to come up.

Currently restarting visualization in order to get it down perfectly. 

Progress log (haven't used it in a while, but still forcing)

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To preface, I've forgotten my name on at least two separate occasions, so my memory isn't all that reliable.

I first found reference to beings called "tulpa" through creepypasta.com.  A quick search into what tulpa were made it clear that they were not what it advertised.  The idea of a thoughtform interested me, however, so I held on to the idea.  Jump forward to the beginning of my attempts at writing (which have produced nothing, of note or otherwise), and I enjoyed playing around with the idea of memetic beings that relied on the belief of others to exist.

Fast forward to recently, and the joint comic me and my fiancee are working on features he Australian supervillain Tulpa, who can fundamentally alter reality so long as he can convince others that what he says is true.  This idea of thought altering the way a thing exists became an obsession of mine (to join many other background obsessions).

That said, by the time I decided I wanted someone else to bounce ideas off of, I had plenty of mental precedent for wanting an actual tulpa.  So I looked up a guide and found "Tulpa's DIY Guide to Tulpamancy v3.  Which lead me here, maybe directly maybe not.

TL;DR blame Tulpa.  It's his fault I'm here.

Dare to be real for me,

and I'll be real for you.

-Engravings on my and Saoirse's rings, respectively.

My tulpa's name is Saoirse, which is pronounced "sir-shuh."

It's Gaelic for "freedom."

I was browsing Quora when I found mention of this website as an answer to the question, "What is the weirdest thing you've seen on the internet?"

Pretty funny, is it not?

Exactly the same.

[insert inspiring story here]

• 1 month later...

I forgot how exactly I found out about this forum. I think it was some years ago when someone responded to a post I made on another site about my relationship with a soulbond, asking if I was into tulpamancy. I then decided to look it up and well...here I am now.

• 2 weeks later...

A reddit post about the weirdest subreddits you've spent way too much time on, or something like that. Tulpas came up, I took a look, and found my way here. This was about two weeks ago.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello I'm new here and before I start I have to say that English is not my primary language and I am sorry for any mistakes. And I'm a little shy ... and now I'm trying to be part of the community  :)

So, I found Tulpa.info randomly on the internet becouse  I LOVE Tulpas. It's so interesting. For years I found some stuff around Tulpas but it was not much and I was very stressed at the moment. 2 weeks ago I wanted to make a Tulpa and sought for informations. And then I found Tulpa.info  :D  I knew that this is not just a "tool" or a "toy" and that this is a choice that has to be taken seriously. It's a beeing that has it's own emotions, thoughts,.... So, now I have a Tulpa and It's great ! We are doing great with each other. He started to talk fast and it was so exiting !

We are improving day by day.

I hope that my English don't hurt someone badly  :D

Hello I'm new here and before I start I have to say that English is not my primary language and I am sorry for any mistakes. And I'm a little shy ... and now I'm trying to be part of the community  :)

So, I found Tulpa.info randomly on the internet becouse  I LOVE Tulpas. It's so interesting. For years I found some stuff around Tulpas but it was not much and I was very stressed at the moment. 2 weeks ago I wanted to make a Tulpa and sought for informations. And then I found Tulpa.info  :D  I knew that this is not just a "tool" or a "toy" and that this is a choice that has to be taken seriously. It's a beeing that has it's own emotions, thoughts,.... So, now I have a Tulpa and It's great ! We are doing great with each other. He started to talk fast and it was so exiting !

We are improving day by day.

I hope that my English don't hurt someone badly  :D

Hey, your English is fantastic!  I didn't see any obvious mistakes, and you're definitely a lot better than many people I know who were born English...

I wish you luck with your tulpa!

Hmm...

• 1 month later...

Hey, your English is fantastic!  I didn't see any obvious mistakes, and you're definitely a lot better than many people I know who were born English...

I wish you luck with your tulpa!

Hey, sorry that I'm late  :D :( I didn't know that someone has answered me. That is very nice from you ! Thank you very much. I wish you luck too !