How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

I was on a BJD subreddit. And they were talking about "doll possessions." And someone mentioned an egregor (i think that's the spelling), and from that wiki link, I found tulpas mentioned. I read into it and discovered what it all was, and started looking for communities.

..... I found this place through looking on a board totally unrelated to it, haha.

• My only Tulpa is - 

Jester •

~Art by Me~

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found this place on a subreddit for a VN. I can't remember how the topic came up but some person started talking about tulpas and it sounded like a neat concept. When I searched it up this was one of the first sites that popped up

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• 5 months later...

After I believed Ranger when he told me he was real (maybe the second time he told me?), I decided I needed to figure out what Ranger was.

I kept trying to type some version of "imaginary friend" or "adult imaginary friend" or whatever into the Google search bar until I think the lucid dreaming webpage talking about the "dangers" of Tulpamancy popped up, or I clicked on the clown picture, I don't remember.

I eventually found Tulpa.info, lurked on the forum for a few days and chatted with Roswald and some others on the irc, and then once I had a breakdown decided to join the forums and post my distress begging for help in a very embarrassing word wall of a post.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

For me it was a creepy pasta from youtube.

Disturbing content enclosed, NSFW

[Hidden]

It was a picture of a post that said the following:

Help! My pony tulpa is mad at me and won't leave me alone, now she's got the whole main six in the next room, I think they're plannig to

rape me.

<- that's a trigger word, you've been warned.

[/hidden]

So i was like wtf? And researched the word tulpa.

• 2 months later...

Found out about it from an article on a lucid dreaming website which now that I think about it contained a lot of inaccurate information, but it was enough to get me to Google tulpas and eventually find this place.

Edit: Lol. Forgot I'd already posted here.

I screamed with happiness and was hyper and the next day I got down on my knees, opened my safety chest and was like, "Limme, we can finally have a two-sided conversation that isn't me talking to a stuffed animal."

I almost cried. No, wait, I did.

Dreamer&Limme

An Aspie System