How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found tulpas a loooong time ago about a year and a half ago or so on /x/, after that I made my own and started deciding to help people, to be honest I was one of the very few at the time, I probably even got FAQ man interested in it since there was so little of us at the time, so I decided to take it to new level and hoped that someone would fill in the blanks. Which FAQ man did I also knew people would collaborate together in hopes of new info so someone made the IRC to do that and then I just decided to lay back and let FAQ do the work so I just chilled and helped from the sidelines.

So basically I'm the oldest oldfag lol

But I'm obsolete and the young'ns have taken over. I'm just glad I got it out there.

found tulpas on /mlp/ back when it used to be part of the lucid dream threads, started going to #tulpa@rizon, heard about (more like pleeb wouldn't shut the fuck up about it) this site there

So basically I'm the oldest oldfag lol

But I'm obsolete and the young'ns have taken over.

But Irish...

You're not old.

Though, you are the oldfag of tulpae, yeah. Thanks for lighting it up on 4chan.

Someone posted FAQ_man's FAQ on /a/, at the time I was a bit obsessed with lucid dreaming and this didn't seem like much of a stretch for me. Went straight to the IRC about 2 days after it was created, if I remember correctly.

I don't remember when I came here.. I think it was maybe a week or two after I heard about it on the IRC? The only reason I didn't come sooner is because I was so lazy...

Tulpa: Brook

Stage: We're back at the beginning

Guest Albatross_

/mlp/ thread from yesterday.

They're still making tulpa threads?