How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

Read fiction on FiMFiction about Twi's conscience becoming sentient and someone link tulpa.info in the comments.

And here I am.

Ah, I was right that you came from there.

I got here the same way (username there is Gwenio).

Now trying a second time after increased school work cause failure last year.

My senior project was a major time sink once it really got under way.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Read fiction on FiMFiction about Twi's conscience becoming sentient and someone link tulpa.info in the comments.

And here I am.

Ah, I was right that you came from there.

I got here the same way (username there is Gwenio).

Yup. Same here.

Same username, too.

Yup. Same here.

Same username, too.

I still can't believe that one comment on fanfiction.net led to so many of us taking an interest in this. Oh, and username is Japan Man, over there.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

Not sure if I already posted this, but:

As most everyone knows, I frequent 4chan. Back in Late May/Early June, I decided to see what everyone meant about /mlp/ being "terrible". First thread I see is "Ask someone with a applejack tulpa anything." Looked in the thread, and a few others about tulpae (this particular one was most likely a troll), one of the original members was in it, answering questions, linked tulpa.info . And I have never looked back!

*oraginal signiture dnt stl plz*

Lazy forcer extraordinaire. Also _lewd.

why have 100% of the last couple of pages on this thread been nothing but pure embarrassment.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Guest ThunderClap

Some thread on /mlp/ back in April. Then from there I came over to havesomepi.org then that site got shut down, so I had to migrate over to here.

Guest Muffinsauce

The first time I even hear about tulpa was In a creepy pasta. Though i encountered the word a couple of times and searched for it. Found threads on the DV forum about it and a link linking to this site. I joined just a few days ago D:

A friend told me about Tulpae in the middle of my Intro to Psych course (go figure). He had a friend who was about a month into the process of creating one, which was over three over months ago. I ended up searching "Tulpa" and eventually found this place, but not before stumbling across much second-hand and downright false information and articles (i.e. Creepypasta). My friend and I were originally going to both create one, but I was the only one who went through with it. Anyway, I'm still forever grateful for finding Tulpa.info.

To believe in certainty, we must begin by doubting. --Polish Proverb