How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

4chan's /x/ board, some anon posted about this forum way back when there was multiple tulpa threads.

Yonder is the way

Yonder the day

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe that the first time I ever heard of tulpas was several years ago on 4chan's /vg/ board. My personal advice is to avoid going to 4chan.

This website came up as I researched the subject later on.

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...

I first heard about tulpas when this girl on showed me a picture she drew of her tulpa and explained what they were from there I did some research of my own on the internet and almost immediately ended up here trying to make a tulpa myself! 😄  

• 2 months later...

From the comment section of an iFunny post, which was a screenshot of a Tumblr post talking about turning into a pony at inopportune times. It's not better in context. Someone said my tulpa has an iFunny watermark once

I have no idea what I'm doing

That sounds very strange indeed.

Tulpamancy is doomed to be a meme honestly. Hopefully the viral potential of tulpamancy shines light on stuff like the Stanford study.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 5 weeks later...

I found this site through numerous reddit links, a lot of people recommended guides from this site. After a bit of exploration, I found the forum!

• 1 month later...

I first stumbled on the concept of tulpas on a Japanese website, and wound up doing a lot of research on this wiki (linked site is in Japanese). I found a link to this forum there--I think it was in a discussion about switching, which is not very mainstream in their community. Someone linked to a guide here and mentioned that there are people in the English-speaking community who can switch.

Host: Wray (or John) (he, him)
Tulpa: Shizuku (she, her) 🐺

We now have a progress report!

• 1 month later...

I found out about tulpas through browsing an otherkin forum - which then led me to tulpa.info when my curiosity took hold

Host: IronStriker

Tulpa: Spitfire (01/03/2021)