How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

Heard about it on /mlp/ and disregarded it.

Heard about it while researching slenderman. Instantly the most interestin thing evar.

My progress log.

Do people actually read other people's sigs? If you are, have this free semicolon.

;

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone on the Escapist forums posted a link to this site in a thread about Tulpa, it pricked my interest and before I knew it I was here.

And that is the epic tale of how I found Tulpa.info.

For more about myself and news updates on my Tulpa's progress, see JoJo's Bizarre Experiment

I think it started when I found the tupla creepypasta. I

pooped my pants

was scared a little, researched them, and found they weren't as bad as they were depicted in the story. I lurked for a while, decided I wanted to make one, and Katelyn was born. Of course, her name was Megan then.

I found it from 4chan on the pony boards,they where all saying "Yeah man,some day I'll make a Fluttershy tulpa and we'll have smexytiems."So I googled what the heck a tulpa was, and now I'm here.

Name:Relou

Form:Pokemon,Meloetta

I found it from 4chan on the pony boards,they where all saying "Yeah man,some day I'll make a Fluttershy tulpa and we'll have smexytiems."So I googled what the heck a tulpa was, and now I'm here.

That sounds sinisterly familiar...

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

I was derping around the internet and looking for interesting things, particularly to do with psychology. I saw the word tulpa and wondered what is was, after leaving the tab open without looking at it for who knows how long, I read it and became interested. So right now, I'm pretty much lurking around the forum. Been pretty interesting so far, some of you guys are hilarious.

I can time travel! 24 hours ago, I was in yesterday~

(If anyone knows the reference, you will receive a payment in either bonds, cookies or whatever is in my pocket at the time)

I was derping around the internet and looking for interesting things, particularly to do with psychology. I saw the word tulpa and wondered what is was, after leaving the tab open without looking at it for who knows how long, I took and read and became interested. So right now, I'm pretty much lurking around the forum. Been pretty interesting so far, some of you guys are hilarious.

Pfft, of course we are! We are mentally unstable and a lot of us are fat.

That makes us jolly². That and homicidal, but not as much as jolly.

Ayo grill how you be?

I've come to realise that mentally unstable and homicidal people are the most fun~

%5B81%5D_futurama-roberto.png

I'm not crazy, I'm just not... User friendly. Yeah, that's right. Hey, you ever kill a man with a sock? It ain't so hard...

I can time travel! 24 hours ago, I was in yesterday~

(If anyone knows the reference, you will receive a payment in either bonds, cookies or whatever is in my pocket at the time)

I've come to realise that mentally unstable and homicidal people are the most fun~

Valkyrie: Can I ask you a question? And I don't mean this in a bad way, but are you insane?

Skulduggery: Would it make any difference if I was?

Valkyrie: Probably not.

Skulduggery: Then why put labels on ourselves? That's a job for a psychiatrist. We punch people, Valkyrie. That's who we are. Embrace your inner lunatic. Fun times guaranteed.

-Skulduggery Pleasant: Death Bringer

My favorite quote.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.