How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

And bump genitalia we shall, as soon as I get my weekly STI checkup that is. Last time I went to the doctor, I was 75% clean and I plan to stay that way honey.

I can time travel! 24 hours ago, I was in yesterday~

(If anyone knows the reference, you will receive a payment in either bonds, cookies or whatever is in my pocket at the time)

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meditation really can help with focus, just try and do it in a place were you have some alone time and nothing to distract you, it could help. Otherwise I'd get your dose lowered after talking with your doctor about it, I've heard that makes most cases better.

(If anyone knows the reference, you will receive a payment in either bonds, cookies or whatever is in my pocket at the time)

I also have a family of four, would it be that hard to find somewhere you could be alone for forty five minutes?

Well, I don't know the circumstance, guess I'm useless really. XD Just try lowering your dose, wouldn't quit them unless it's necessary.

The pills can have a lot of symptoms including mood swings but it's best to talk to the professionals. The only thing that lowering the dose could do is lessen the effects the pills put on you, the good or the bad ones.

So they didn't diagnose you with anything like borderline disorder or bipolar? Probably the medication doing all the side effects then, you must be getting some of the worst ones.

I think that's a fairly common reaction to them, my brother did the same thing around that age. He was convinced that they were all just liars who didn't understand him.

You've seen a psychologist too right? You'd need to see both for better results.

Guest Albatross_

THE SIDE EFFECT IS THAT I GET PSYCHOSIS VERY EASELY.

i don understanley

It literally makes me go crazy.

how is this undesirable

• 2 weeks later...