How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

/mlp/ tulpa thread> wtf no but wait wut nobut yes its awesome NO(continued for some time) okay well > IRC > here

TL;DR

/mlp/

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of my friends, (dunno if he's here or not,) was staring into space one day, on a vacational trip in a boat on a lake, and we asked him what was wrong. He said he was working on his tulpa. We were like, "tupperware? What?" He laughed and said tulpa again. We had no idea what he was saying until he spelled it out for us and told us about them. I didn't give it a second thought, until one day, at my "Introduction to Computer Science" class, the teacher was going on and on about a program that would be vital to us on our final and affect our lives and our degrees and blah blah blah, so I randomely searched tulpa on google. This site was the top one, so I clicked on it and thus, a legend was born...

"DUDE! That's wrong! You don't do that! That's like giving a kid a knife and telling him that it's a neck massager!"

Shameless self promotion!

I read a lot. Then, one day, I started studying parapsychology, found out about tulpa's, read the creepypasta, thought it was a bad idea, went on /x/ one day, more info on tulpa had been found, tried it, went badly, killed it, a year later tried again, went bad again, took acid, was able to realize some things, killed second tulpa, gave up, two years later, find out more on /x/, found this site, tried again, major success. The end.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

Guest MegaBusta

Read that /x/ pasta, found the idea interesting and did some searching.

And now I'm here.

For me one of the facebook pages (dont ask me which one i dont remember) i have subscribed to, posted that both of the admins where creating one (dam bronies) and posted a link to this site. sitting at home all by my lonesome and being bored to shit i thought i might browse the site.

the reason i have stayed on is because i am curious about what having one is like, and i think it would be a pretty good learning opportunity too.

Name: Stranger (Until further notice)

Form: Human female

Birthday: 21-12-2012

Stage: Narration/Visualisation

Name: Carer (Until further notice)

Birthday: ? (probably around the same time as Strangers)

For me one of the facebook pages (dont ask me which one i dont remember) i have subscribed to, posted that both of the admins where creating one (dam bronies) and posted a link to this site.

I think that was quin you are talking about. I saw that a few days ago. Didn't realize he was into the tulpa business too.

I think that was quin you are talking about. I saw that a few days ago. Didn't realize he was into the tulpa business too.

sounds about right, i do have that page liked, but yeah that was how i found out about tulpae

Name: Stranger (Until further notice)

Birthday: 21-12-2012

Name: Carer (Until further notice)

Birthday: ? (probably around the same time as Strangers)

• 2 weeks later...

I was researching Tibetan Buddhism for a world issues assignment in school. I later found people joking about how annoying the tulpa threads on /mlp/ where. I visited the link they posted, which was a thread on /mlp/ and then found this site in a link the OP posted.