Current Tulpa status:

Debating whether or not to restart tulpa forcing... ;__;

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good god I'm so afraid to admit where I found it from based on the content of this thread

I am genuinely interested.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Got interested in it from a thread on /a/, where one lone man was trying to explain how tulpa aren't bullshit and everybody else was calling him a troll. I saved the guides he posted and read them, then later contributed what I had to a half dozen general threads on /sci/ about tulpa, which got a lot of hate (especially from the mod). I got a bunch of new information in those threads, as well as the link to these forums. Then I went back to /a/ and did the same thing that lone man did in the beginning. It's an infinity loop.

Good god I'm so afraid to admit where I found it from based on the content of this thread

I found it on Reddit.

And everyone on here is from 4chan

As much as I hate Reddit, I'm sure nobody will care that's where you're from as long as you don't act like a stereotypical redditfag (i.e. like an ultra liberal, politically correct obsessed, obnoxious hipster).

As much as I hate Reddit, I'm sure nobody will care that's where you're from as long as you don't act like a stereotypical redditfag (i.e. like an ultra liberal, politically correct obsessed, obnoxious hipster).

le agreed.

Well I've got no problems with that.

Don't forget meme-sprouting and butthurt atheist!

Hah. We actually should look into expanding there. Most of us are too hostile to the stereotypical redditfag, so they would be scared off. The moderates who can either stand the hate or don't incite it would be good to have.

[Note: Opinions]