How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

For me, it was Reddit.

I was reading some thread, and this random person posted something using quotes and saying afterwards something along the lines of, "Yay, my first time posting outside of /r/tulpas! -Kayleigh" So, being the curious person I am, I checked out the subreddit, and the subreddit led me here.

Tulpae:

Lyrra

Human female, red eyes, long silver hair w/ black highlights

Imposition, Possession/Switching

December 2012

O

Black humanoid, glowing white eyes; large, black wolf, same eyes; human male, black eyes, silver hair.

Imposition, Mindvoice

6/18/2013

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so i found out about this site and tulpae in general from my friend. he was like "omg there is this thing called a tulpa and its a cool thing. heres a link to a site on it i found omg" and im like "holy shiz dats kewl omg i gotta sign up 4 dis site!!!" but serously, i lingered around this site ever since summer 2012 when mai friend told me 'bout this site. and i grew attatched to it (not in that way) i am also starting a tupla named Kate (AND NO SHE'S NOT A FREAKING PONY!)

My brain is twice the size of yours. Deal with it.

I learned about tulpa from the Slenderman wiki. The tulpa effect was listed as one of the theories of his creation. I was interested in it, and continued to search for information about it. Eventually, I discovered this site, and then Chris was born!

Tulpa:Chris

Male

Working On:Sentience

Adam's Tulpa Creation Log

Some people blame our generation, but did they ever stop to think who raised us?

I happened to be Browsing /mlp/ a few days before hurricane sandy and say the thread, it looked neat, but I needed to prep for the storm. After the storm I went to /mlp/ again and there it was, I asked a few questions, got linked to this site, read a few guys, and well here I am.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

I used to read a lot about paranormal/ occult things when I was younger. In an occult encyclopedia i read in middle school I learned of tulpas and their history. I ran into this website while trying to find out more info on tulpas. made my account that day, been here ever since.

Friend linked me the creepypasta, which led me to become morbidly fascinated with tulpas, when I searched them I found FAQ_man's guide, and through a series of not thought out decisions and some hallucinations, I began work on Fey.

I was listening to a recent episode of Darkness Radio (paranormal discussion radio) and they had Rosemary Ellen Guiley as a guest---for those who don't know, she is a VERY prominent paranormal 'nonfiction' writer. They were talking about tulpae and thought forms and it fascinated me. I'd always wondered if, and wished that my Domnopalus could manifest in some way if I thought hard enough about him, personality and visualization etc. etc. I've had him since 2005, only now do I know that what I was doing was actually a 'thing'. I googled tulpa and found this! I'm so thrilled by how active it is too.

I'm Alanna, Domnopalus' host. Dom always speaks in brackets []

Tulpa: Domnopalus ||

Form (I am the artist) || WL: Bald cypress swamp. || Progress Report

A friend (who is not tulpa forcing) found this on 4chan and a while later while goofing off in class he showed me FAQman's guide. I started forcing then and eventually was just messing around when i found the forums and later made this account.

Through the /mlp/ tulpa general threads. I can't recall why I was even there though, I don't ever visit 4chan.

Through our Mutual friend, Mitsuka. I love him.

Shush.