How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

Lucid dreaming threads on 4chan got me interested in this sort of Crazy Mind Stuff. I eventually found the tulpa general threads on /mlp/ and browsed the site, reading other peoples' experiences and talking to tulpae and humans on the IRC channels for about two months before I started my own tulpa

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The clouds parted, majestic chasms of light shone upon me, and the deep earth shattering voice of Pleeb said: "Come to my Kingdom, my son."

I looked up and saw a white robed man with flowing blonde hair and knew instinctively and spirtually

That he was... Pleeb The Almighty...Pleeb The Savior...

Pleeb spoke warmly, and I'll never forget the loving look in his eyes when he said

"Visit Tulpa.Info... The heaven I created... Where your dreams will come true..."

I kneeled in prayer, for Pleeb is the Lord, and said "What must I do your tulpaness?"

His mighty voice shook the land in response "Wait three days my son... Three long days... And you shall have your place in the promiseland I have created "For Science!" and companionship..."

"What about bronies?" I asked in fear.

"In three days, you will be a member of the Kingdom."

Okay fine.

My friend told me about tulpae.

Sheesh...

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut ones eyes tight or open ones arms wide, either way, one's a fool"

-A courtesy of NotQuiteSkeptical

"I don't care if you don't believe me, I don't need you to!"

Found tulpa via /mlp/ from a friend. Found the douche steam group, then i got booted, so I found the site in their little directory thing and went here because if im not a part of a group that does things to i dont like to have initiative

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

• 2 weeks later...

The clouds parted, majestic chasms of light shone upon me....

I love you for this. You made my day that much funnier.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I was searching about slenderman and a site came first i clicked it and it said that slenderman is some kind of creature that came to life with willpower and it said that he was a tulpa..So i searched tulpa on google and the first site to come out was Tulpa.info i read about what tulpa really are and i came to the conclution i should make a tulpa (-_o)

I've been gathering information on this whole tulpa thing for quite a while, and naturally, I found my way here about 4 months ago. Just registered a few days ago, though.

• 4 weeks later...

Found tulpa via /mlp/ from a friend. Found the douche steam group, then i got booted, so I found the site in their little directory thing and went here because if im not a part of a group that does things to i dont like to have initiative

Same here. The people in the group were so uptight it wasn't even funny.

No.

I feel like I'm the only person who stumbled over here completely by pure coincidence...

o.o I was looking up something that was so unrelated that I can't even remember it, but I made my way here...

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson