How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

It all started 1 week ago when I came across a video on youtube called "The Tulpa Generator", the video looked very strange at the time so I decided to Google "tulpa", after an hour or 2 of reading this forum and watching a couple of tulpa themed Youtube videos I decided to make my own. I am a brony so I decided to go with a pony tulpa. The idea of "Cloud Roller" came from an OC pony I made a couple of months beforehand, I thought it would be a good idea as the OC pony I made has no story behind it so it wouldn't hold back my tulpa from being himself. (I decided not to watch "The Tulpa Generator")

TL:DR - I googled "tulpa" and then decided to make my own

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A while ago, a friend of mine was talking about tulpae. At first it confused me a lot, but when he showed me possesion he got me intrigued. I didn't see it personally, but he's also a brony and has a very 'hyperactive' tulpa, he sometimes lets his tulpa talk to me on the internet through possession. This got me interested, so here I am, forcing.

My friend mentioned the concept, I was interested, I researched, I came, I was, and now we are.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

A friend of mine linked me to a thread on 4chan about tulpas and I spent the next few weeks forcing and texting him every night asking retarded questions. After reading a ton of tulpa tumblrs and some old tulpa sites went down under I came here to get my daily tulpa fix.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

My friend mentioned the concept, I was interested, I researched, I came, I was, and now we are.

I'll steal this one and use it as my own. Mostly because it's pretty much exactly like mine, anyway.

I'll just add to it and say that my friend who mentioned it is ironically the slowest out of the three of us (By which I mean him, me, and Archer). From what I can tell, he's following FAQ_Man's guide and doesn't seem very open-minded to other methods.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13

I was surfing the internet at 2am and decided to visit a site I hadn't been on for like 2 years. I have no idea what prompted me to do so, but I can't say I regret that now.

This is actually where I first saw the idea mentioned. Had a hyperlink in the post and everything. Easiest thing in the world to just click on it and read.

I saw the word in a thread on 4chan (/mlp/ of course), when I read it I thought it's some exotic vegetable (xD), of course later on I got totally confused, did some research and now I'm here. My goal was to make one to see if it's any real, but the signs say it is, indeed a real thing.

I decided NOT to go with a pony tulpa, though, because I'm more considerate about who I'll go on a long-term friendship/companionship/relationship.

I actually saw the word "tulpa" on an facebook bingo game (MLP themed, naturally). I decided to look it up, and came across this site, and figured that it would be both a fascinating psychology experiment and, more importantly, a way I could finally have someone whom I feel comfortable confiding in and being completely open with. Needless to say, I haven't been disappointed.

My tulpa

Name: Tammy

Sex: female

Species: Anthro (red fox)

Working on: imposition

I was linked here from 4chan. Someone mentioned it on /pol/, which led me to /x/, which led me here. Of all the bad posts and asshole of 4chan, sometimes you get something really good out of it :)

Guest Anonymous

Months ago I was chatting with my friends when one asked if we ever heard of tulpae, and linked a video about tulpae (Though he doesn't have a tulpa, just heard of them).

Being the curious I am, I started to get interested in tulpae and searched through the internet, and that's how I found "Tulpa.info". (I also tried to make a tulpa but gave up on the first days due to poor visualization, now I'm retrying again).