How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

Indeed the thread was originally of a slightly different topic, but it has become much the same.

So, thread merged with previous thread, to preserve this in one place.

Awesome. Thanks, Nobilis. I just figured "rant" was meant to spur heated or angry tirades about bad experiences. I was so confused by the title.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uhm... I was watching a Pony Thread Simulator (Yeah I know), and one of the posts mentioned something about "Making a Jackie-Chan tulpa." I had no idea what a tulpa was, so I went looking and eventually wound up here.

Start Date: November 5, 2012

Humanoid Construct: Claire [MIA]

Stage: Not practicing anymore.

Praise the Lord for the gift he has given me.

Probably, like some others here, I first found it in a 4chan image chain that seemed to be from a user who created a Pinkie Pie tulpa gone wrong. Normally, I take things from 4chan with a grain of salt, but the concept of thoughtform had always interested me, and also having a childhood imaginary friend made me want to research this further. I ran a Google search of tulpa and came across this site, did some basic reading, then decided to lurk on the forums for a bit, read up on different users' progress, before deciding that it was something that I would want to practice, myself. Hence, my arrival.

My Gaming Channel

Tulpa: Vinyl

Stage: A bit of everything, primarily right now imposition.

Appearance: Pony (originally styled similar to the MLPFiM art style, but lately has been shifting to a more anime-ish appearance)

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching a funny youtube video. Where they took a forum chat and made it into robot voices using fruity loops. And one of them told about tulpas. And I was like "Woah taht exactlly explaisn this guy in my head." Then I made on a few months ago. Now i'm here.

I was a shovel in a past life.

• 3 weeks later...

Through a similar community that also have an IRC channel on Rizon.net, I asked whom the names in brackets belonged to. A long description ensued and I ended up here.

"There is no abiding success without commitment." - Tony Robbins

"Commitment is an act, not a word." - Jean-Paul Satre

"Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes... but no plans." - Peter Drucker

My favorite people are the kind that accidentally stumble here and stay for the fun

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson